So very wrong, how the hell did this get past product testing?

hahaha just posted a review, do me a favor and vote it as 'yes' to keep it up top? ;) lol

FretsAflame said:
This toy was fun at first, but I do not enjoy it very much anymore. I used to think it was great to shoot goo at my friends, but now I don't. Yesterday I was playing with my oozinator alone when it suddenly went off. I shot my own ooze straight into my eye. It really burned, and it stayed in my eyelashes for hours. Now that I know how bad it feels to be shot in the face with ooze I don't feel so good about oozing all over my friends.

Another complaint I have about this toy is that I would sometimes go out oozing around town but forget to wipe the tip off when I was done. Then everytime I tried to ooze again it wouldn't spray out straight. I don't know why this is, but it really is annoying.

I don't see what's so funny. I mean, the Oozinator is fun to play with alone sometimes, but without other people it gets old. Every once in a while, I need to find someone else, usually a girl, to play with my Oozinator. She just pumps away all day and watches the goo fly all over the place. It's a great product, but don't let your 10-year-old cousin play with it, cause then he'll ask you to play with it again right in front of your whole family, and that's just embarassing.

What's so funny about that?

Best advert ever! :lol:

But seriously.....How the hell did they get away with it??

Lunar Still said:
I don't see what's so funny. I mean, the Oozinator is fun to play with alone sometimes, but without other people it gets old. Every once in a while, I need to find someone else, usually a girl, to play with my Oozinator. She just pumps away all day and watches the goo fly all over the place. It's a great product, but don't let your 10-year-old cousin play with it, cause then he'll ask you to play with it again right in front of your whole family, and that's just embarassing.

What's so funny about that?

watch the vid ;)