So...wanna buy a t-shirt?

Efrahate

Jul 6, 2007
It took us just about ten years, :OMG: but now you can finally order your very own t-shirt and become that cool cat you know you wanna be.
Just go to http://www.tpl.se and check out the clothing section (Savage Circus tees also available).

Only one motive up right now but there will be more around the release of the new album.

Peace

/Efraim

Yay, finally!

I will buy one but I hope you also get some logo shirts (not album art) shirts available sometime.

I started to go through the checkout process just trying to figure out what the shipping will be and before I even gave my payment info I got this message

please wait while order is being processed........
Sending order to info@tpl.se
SUCCESS: Sending order to [info@tpl.se] was done correctly.
Sending order to ********@****.com
SUCCESS: Sending order to [********@****.com] was done correctly.
A copy of the order was sent to your email.
Your order will now be processed, please await an email from us.

I guess I will wait for the email but that is kind of weird. I was just trying to make an order of two to figure out what I'll get charged for shipping. Anyway, if I can save on shipping for ordering multiple shirts I'm going to see who else wants one and place an order for several shirts.

EDIT: I emailed them and they got back to me with shipping prices. It appears I can save a little for multiple orders so I will see who else I can get to purchase some shirts.

Great, maybe i'll buy one ;)

The back-print wasn't as cool as front though...you should've had the back-cover of "When Eden Burns" on the back-print, would've been great. But the actual cover of "WEB" is so awesome, so it's worth a purchase!

*Fée*;6511244 said:
Yes, that's good news!
But I hope there will also be some girlies...?!

Good point. And might I also add that I have some friends that would probably buy one if there was an XL size (or larger even) as well.

Well, this is all we had left from the last shipment so..I guess the other sizes were sold out at the last shows we played. We'll print new girlies next time for sure. Just the logo in stylish silver, how does that sound girls? :)
Cool idea with the backcover thing, I'll try to keep that in mind.

Shirts have been ordered. :kickass:

So the way it works, at least if you use Paypal, is after you confirm your order you wait for them to email you payment instructions. They don't really have the shipping rates for multiple shirts on the site so you may want to email them and ask about the rates if you plan to buy several.

So umm....the front graphic on mine is quite slanted...who ever is making them got pretty lazy, just like Decapitated's shirts

So umm....the front graphic on mine is quite slanted...who ever is making them got pretty lazy, just like Decapitated's shirts

Yeah, I just received the three shirts I bought for my friends and I, and they are all slanted. One is slightly slanted, one is really slanted and one really slanted AND completely off-center. These are the worst band shirts I have ever received through mail-order. I am going to take some pictures soon and email them to the merchant. That is interesting that it didn't just happen to me.

well if mine is slanted ill order it again if there is a garuntee that they are exact this time.
i ordered mine on sunday so itll take a while for it to get here but id like to be a lucky one and at least get 1 really close to being exact.

Just received the t-shirt today... Also mine is slightly slanted...

But I don't care!!! I Finally got it!!! :headbang:

This Is Power Metal.... :worship:

Thanks guys.

P.S. Come to Rome soon... Please!!!