T-shirt now for sale through the homepage!

@atrocity: hey, why you sign as Siren? :p (i went to sleep)

@phyre: shut up

I think I will get an L for me...started hating extrabig tshirts...
well may be I'll get two....sometimes ehmmm I'm a bit...greedy :rolleyes:

sorry but i cnat read the terms of purchase,,just some words thats all,is it something wrong with the page?the colours are so bright,cant read nothing whats written under the shirt
I bought the other dark tranquillity shirt,with the damage done-cover on the front and what can you tell me of the inside on the back

Fuck yeah. Got my t-shirt today and it was fucking Christmas coming 4 months earlier!!! I'm just so excited. Already wearing it for the party tonight. Creds to the band for the print on it, lovely and that was really speedy delivery!!:headbang: :headbang:

rahve, wouldya mind getting an M (normal, not girlie) for me as well? since you're making the order anyway... cheers

hyena

still i seem to remember something about a divinity called "bhubhubhubhu" or something.

i really hope your flu goes away, rahve. are you sure it's not a end-of-season bout of allergy gone sour? i sure would have had that had i stayed home. keep it up.

hyena

Originally posted by hyena
still i seem to remember something about a divinity called "bhubhubhubhu" or something.
i really hope your flu goes away, rahve. are you sure it's not a end-of-season bout of allergy gone sour?

i am. this is a cold packed up with a fever. :erk:

well, nothing lasts long.

rahvin.