So what the heck are the rest of the disposessed Maiden BBers doing right now?

Shannara said:
He said that on the BNW tour here at the Scranton PA gig! o_O
Yeah.. I had heard. Y'all should feel good about that - Long Beach rocks!
Shannara said:
Anyway, back to the Bruce BB with ya! :loco:
*sigh*

I will...

PENDING MAJOR SERVER STUFF. ;)

You don't seem to care for California.. Anyways, I was referring to the Long Beach Arena.

Sequoia said:
You don't seem to care for California.. Anyways, I was referring to the Long Beach Arena.
well I don`t want to get you upset or anything, but the Live After Death release, the crowd is very poor imo. I`ve seen the video and heard the overdubs. I don`t think anyone in CA knows how to yell "Iron Maiden" at all. The crowd sounds the same everytime Bruce asks for a Scream For Me. Hence the overdubbing. I just think CA(Long Beach)was/is a very poor choice for a live recording. Radio City Music Hall would have been a much, much better choice. It kicked Long Beach`s ass imho.

Rod's up to something!
zombie.gif
ill.gif

Ray_M said:
well I don`t want to get you upset or anything, but the Live After Death release, the crowd is very poor imo. I`ve seen the video and heard the overdubs. I don`t think anyone in CA knows how to yell "Iron Maiden" at all. The crowd sounds the same everytime Bruce asks for a Scream For Me. Hence the overdubbing. I just think CA(Long Beach)was/is a very poor choice for a live recording. Radio City Music Hall would have been a much, much better choice. It kicked Long Beach`s ass imho.
Not upset.

I have great memories of seeing Maiden at the L.B. Arena. I'd just like to do it all over again, you know?

UP THE IRONS!!