so what the hell happened to margaret hassan?

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
CNN sees fit to put fucking BCO-proper pug-dog headlines on their site

amongst all of the hostages there, i'm actually suprised at how little attention this is getting, or how sparse the commentary/updates are

and so far today, 3 top iraqi govn't officials have been slaughtered?

i would like to see a list of how many noted iraqis have been erased since the spring.

does anyone remember the first days after the invasion of baghdad, when shots were fired at US soliders, and shots were returned into a crowd of people, taking out a college professor?

i am trying to remember if that prof was actually shown on the news or if this is a manufactured memory.

i have a clear picture of a long haired, sort of hippy looking, bespectacled late 20's guy, captured on videotape as part of a crowd casually walking down the street before the bullets started.

her weepy old-lady face was judged too disturbing, i suppose. well, she'll be headlined once she's be headed, so worry not.

i don't remember that college professor thing. but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. a lot of people got killed after the invasion of baghdad. a lot.

yeah, that murder sticks out in my mind, though, for some reason.

do you think ms hassan will actually be (physically) harmed?

also, have you read anything on the conditions that the majority of these hostages are kept in?

I am not certain, but I believe that Hassan will be released...there were protests in Baghdad, by Iraqis, not arranged by the CIA, when she was captured and C.A.R.E. forced to shut down, because they had indeed been helping Iraqis. It might be a good way to turn public opinion (which is shifting away from the insurgent/terrorists) back, like "See, we can show mercy, we're just trying to get the occupiers out, etc."

I don't know anything about the "conditions" except for that seven-year-old Lebanese boy. They kept him in one room for a week and gave him one tomato and a bunch of bread to eat.

040507_lynndie_hmed5p.standard.jpg

these hostages?