So What's Next Dan?

I know your still totally exausted from Crimson II, I just finished up my new LP Timeless Thoughts - The Red Planet. And it's always nice to take a break afterwards.

What I'm gettting at is, what's next? Do you have any plans or ideas for you next work of art? (wheather it be, nightingale, unicorn, EOS, Moontower II (hint hint, lol) or just something your pulling out of the blue to suprise us all?

Or are you taking a long (well deserved) vacation?

Thanks,

Rob Jones

I'm pretty sure Second Sky is going to be his main priority now, unless something else comes up (a part in the new Diabolical Masquerade album, perhaps?).

rrjii2000 said:
So what is Second Sky? Is this another solo project from dan? And what style music will it be?

Rob

Second Sky is what Dan promised to focus on like 740952809823 years ago when he gave up death metal, then he changed his mind. Hehehe. No problem though, we all want Dan to do both Death Metal and clean stuff like Nightingale and Second Sky, right? I for one am glad he's still doing both!

To answer your queston, Second Sky will be most similar to Unicorn, if you've heard the Emotional Wasteland cd. It will be symphonic rock, and it will, of course, be *extremely* Bombass. Hehehe.

Egyptian%20Panel%20PCE803.jpeg

Hi everyone..

coming up....
NIGHTINGALE - STILL ALIVE. mid priced LP EP. Available around ProgPower (October)
SECOND SKY - Debut Album (Within a year)
NIGHTINGALE - Fifth Album (Within 2 years)

That's it folks...

Dan Swanö said:
Hi everyone..

coming up....
NIGHTINGALE - STILL ALIVE. mid priced LP EP. Available around ProgPower (October)

That's it folks...

Heh. Devin who?

Been bit by the prolific bug, Dan?

Not like I mind, of course! :D

Dan Swanö said:
Hi everyone..

coming up....

That's it folks...

nightingale ep?? ohh... great!
:OMG:

i'm dying to have it!

Hi everyone.

Fortunately Memory Garden will finally record their new album, Unfortunately it will delay the release of "Still Alive" until sometime next year. It's all for the better since I don't have to rush the completion of my coverversion, but more important, let the new track "Still Alive" grow a bit more, at the moment it feels a bit "forced"

I think it will be out in Feb/March instead
See ya

D