So what's your Halloween costume this year?

BalanceofPower

My god,it's full of stars
Feb 19, 2003
Palatine, IL
www.novembersdoom.com
I was thinking about getting this costume...

costume_illegal_alien.jpg

My backup costume is this, and I wanted to see how long it would take to get kicked out of a bar for attempting to assimilate people...

borg.jpg

planing on seeing the red chord, job for a cowboy and gwar on halloween this year. was thinking of maybe putting some king dimond makeup on, see how long it takes for a seen kid to reconize it lol

the borg costume looks pretty gay, hahaha it wouldn't scare a baby.

we actually don't really celebrate halloween here (i even keep spelling it helloween all the time if i don't pay attention) but it's blowing over from the states more and more, and we actually have a halloween gig lined up next week with my band. no idea what we're gonna do, maybe we're gonna hit the stage dressed as the addam's family or something. i will probably be cousin itt. lol...

My office is letting people wear work-appropriate costumes for the first time ever.

I'm probably going to buy a wolf-man mask, wear my old high-school lettermen jacket and be Teen Wolf. :)

Need to be comfortable while sitting at my desk for 8 hours, so there's no intricate costume for me.

Dude, ummm.......I suppose you didn't know, but I have been an Allstate employee for 10 years!!!!

I have seen him speak in person multiple times here at home office in Northbrook, IL.

He's my home boy!

"I thought you said we didn't have any high priced talent??"

"I forgot about Dorn....he's just high priced!" :lol:

The first 30-60 minutes of that movie when they're assembling the team and then in training camp are just priceless.

"Lou, how would you like to manage the Indians this year?"

"Oh, I don't know, let me get back to you - I've got a guy on the other line that wants to buy some white walls." :lol:

Last year, I was a corporate raider. Butchered a company namebadge so the logo was Thor's hammer and my name had assload of umulatts, threw on some dress-code-compliant clothing for a change, and wore an 18 gauge steel horned war helmet to work.

I had thought of going as Greenman from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia but I'm probably not even going out this year anyways. But otherwise I usually go as a drunk. A few shots of whiskey and I'm in costume.

One thought I always had I never carried through would be to have a black eye, and then paint a large letter "P" on my shirt, and be, well, umm...
a BLACK EYED PEA..... :danceboy:

The first 30-60 minutes of that movie when they're assembling the team and then in training camp are just priceless.

"Lou, how would you like to manage the Indians this year?"

"Oh, I don't know, let me get back to you - I've got a guy on the other line that wants to buy some white walls." :lol:

Major League is hilarious......one of the funnier sports comedies.