Costume ideas?

I'll do my usual. I don't dress up, I bring my own music (which is not fucking Boten Anna or any similar local party classic), drink everyone's booze and vanish into the night, leaving everyone wondering why their party suddenly went to shit and who's responsible. If everything goes well, I'll be able to steal some food, too!

:worship:

franzia.jpeg

No parties for us, but I'm doing my usual and dressing up as a very realistic Jason Voorhees and scaring the living shit out of as many kids as I can. (We literally have hundreds of kids come through - people drive to our subdivision and line the streets...)
I'm a pretty large dude (6'-3", 230), and I do a pretty good job with the whole lumbering, menacing thing. Sometimes I hide beside the house and spring on 'em, sometimes I just stand motionless in the middle of the yard, it all works wonders. Sometimes all I have to do is cock my head around at them and they run screaming to the next house.
The benefit to being a big dude in full psycho murderer mode is that the parents won't do shit! There have been a few that saw me standing there and grabbed their kids and wouldn't let them come in the yard. :lol: The thing is, if they come up to me - they hit the fucking jackpot because I've got MAD candy for their asses!

I love Halloween.

My girlfriend and I had plans to dress up as Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett but we've been too broke to even browse thrift stores so I'm gonna settle for the old generic corpse paint black metal guy. Walking around drunk with a straight razor might have been a bit dangerous anyway.

i've always thought it would be funny (if a band is playing a halloween show) for the drummer to dress up as a pink bunny, and have an energizer logo on the bass drum. :headbang:

I think my singer and his girlfriend had the most offensive costume of this halloween (at least in this town of two colleges!) :lol:

DSC00007.jpg

(JFK and Jackie O., for those who aren't familiar with the classic American image)

I think my singer and his girlfriend had the most offensive costume of this halloween (at least in this town of two colleges!) :lol:

DSC00007.jpg

(JFK and Jackie O., for those who aren't familiar with the classic American image)

Dude as awful as that is, it's still the most original thing I have seen. I love it.