Costume ideas?

AdamWathan

Apr 12, 2002
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Anyone going to any Halloween parties or anything this year? What are you going as?

I am still thinking about trying to do Teenwolf :lol: but my girlfriend is having a hard time coming up with a costume and I might end up doing some sort of group idea with her and her friends to help them out if it comes to it... Any ideas for something original/clever or at least entertaining and not completely generic that a few people in their early 20's could put together? I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is going to want to be able to dress a bit feminine at least so I don't think like Tetris pieces or anything like that are going to float her boat :lol:

I always thought it would be cool to take a pair of pants and then attach a stuffed dog in front of the pants so it looks like you where fucking a dog and got your dick stuck.

Then you could go around and make barking noises at people all night.

I always thought it would be cool to take a pair of pants and then attach a stuffed dog in front of the pants so it looks like you where fucking a dog and got your dick stuck.

Then you could go around and make barking noises at people all night.

Replace "pants" with "overalls," "dog" with "sheep," and "barking" with "baaaaaa-ing" and THEN it'd be brilliant :lol:

And replace 'make barking noises at people' with 'make whimpering noises when attractive women walk by' and it would keep you from ever getting invited back.

Jeff

This years outfit.... Although I look like 9 years old haha

l_f6fed50c8cc14f2fb86128dcaca349d7.jpg

I'll do my usual. I don't dress up, I bring my own music (which is not fucking Boten Anna or any similar local party classic), drink everyone's booze and vanish into the night, leaving everyone wondering why their party suddenly went to shit and who's responsible. If everything goes well, I'll be able to steal some food, too!

I'll do my usual. I don't dress up, I bring my own music (which is not fucking Boten Anna or any similar local party classic), drink everyone's booze and vanish into the night, leaving everyone wondering why their party suddenly went to shit and who's responsible. If everything goes well, I'll be able to steal some food, too!

You're a party ninja by nature dude! :lol:

AND, I just got my costume - I'm gonna be a member of the "Beers" from the movie Baseketball! Stone/Parker fanatic for life :lol: