Tattoo

why not use the opeth O

opeth_bb.gif

That'd look cool man :loco:

First of all, I suggest using Henna first to find what really looks best. Second, I can't put up my Henna designs but one of the more popular ones was an A, except the /\ part surrounded the belly button and the legs of the A curved out so inbetween them and under the bellybutton I could write (ngel). So it was something like

-----/\
----/__\ <-- bellybutton in that segment
---/----\
---(ngel)

That look sawful like that, but if I coudl show you a picture, the A is drawn really cool with little flames (or if you want flowers similar to those on the Opeth 'O') coming out from it. It's really nice.

EDIT ignore the '-'s. I had to put them in because this system won't allow for more than one space between characters.

Dude, the only problem with that is...

If she ever wants kids, when she gets pregnant, the thing will stretch like a fucking balloon, and I'm sure it will probably stay that way.

Just an FYI.

FlatteningOfEmotions said:
Dude, the only problem with that is...

If she ever wants kids, when she gets pregnant, the thing will stretch like a fucking balloon, and I'm sure it will probably stay that way.

Just an FYI.

Oh yeah, this is true. You better tell her that if she gets one there, she will not like what happens to it if she gets fat and/or pregnant. It will shrink back with her stomach, but the skin will be ruined, and thus the tattoo will be ruined also. That's the worst location for women.

Beth said:
Oh yeah, this is true. You better tell her that if she gets one there, she will not like what happens to it if she gets fat and/or pregnant. It will shrink back with her stomach, but the skin will be ruined, and thus the tattoo will be ruined also. That's the worst location for women.

Indeed. Try and 'persuade' her to get it some where else