O/T My new tattoo

eighteeschick

Jul 12, 2005
Jersey Baby
This is my newest tattoo. Mr. Eighteeschick designed it about 3 years ago but there wasn't really any extra money to get a tattoo until now. This tattoo is actually my husband's initials - GLZ. He drew the GLZ and then folded the paper in half and the drew GLZ on the other side. Then he embellished. He is getting my initials tattooed on Wednesday. We decided on the initials and making a design out of it so that if anything should happen between us, no one would know what the design is, that is except you guys, the anthrax fan club, my friends on myspace, my friends i hang out with and just about everyone else I have showed the tattoo too.

I have an appointment in February for my next tattoo. That will be for my daughter.

Picture011.jpg

P.S. Thanks Arg for the advice on how to post a picture.

Thanks for the compliments. Its healing nicely.

Arg, if people ask you to design tattoos, go for it. They don't have to use the design if they don't want.

Whitey, be sure to post your picture.

I got another new tattoo yesterday. This one is on my arm. I call my daughter 'my little ladybug' so when I saw this design, it just fit perfectly. However, I'm having the tattoo artist draw a woman (representing the girl's mother) holding the little girl ladybug in her hands. Very difficult for me to explain and I haven't seen the picture yet myself but I go back on February 3 to finish. By the time I'm done, its going to be a half-sleeve I think becuase I'm getting stuff done above it and below it.

Picture003.jpg

I am in the middle of my latest piece. I am getting Mario from the Nintendo games on my inside fore arm from my wrist to inner elbow. Got about 7 hours into it so far. When he is done we are putting Bowser on the outer arm and filling in the sleeve with related stuff. Should be pretty bad ass.

Cool Tats

I Want to get one

Its Sort Of Like URs eighteeschick EXcept For The Letters

MIne IS going To Be A C In A design

I cant Explain It Ill Try to Upload A Pic Of Wat I want

I got it today today, it's a triabalish triathlon thing, top one is swim, mimddle one is bike, bottom is run