O/T My new tattoo

I got it today today, it's a triabalish triathlon thing, top one is swim, mimddle one is bike, bottom is run

I figured that the last one was a person but what that person was doing, I had no idea. That's a great tattoo, especially since it has real meaning for you. Did you design it yourself?

I figured that the last one was a person but what that person was doing, I had no idea. That's a great tattoo, especially since it has real meaning for you. Did you design it yourself?

I drew the guy stick figures and told him to make them cooler.

Cool -there are some creative people on this board :)
I've wanted a tattoo for years, I still intend to have a couple...I'm just waiting due to finances, and preparing myself for the huge row it will inevitably cause with my other half :rolleyes:

lol you all can have the manufactured marks...

i got scars instead... zipper chest x 2, zippered lower back, stripes across from my gall bladder being gone and the dent in my chin and the scar deep inside my left inner thigh, to go with the vein surgery i had done several years ago when i nearly blew some veins out in my leg.

I went and had the woman added to the ladybug tattoo today. I have to go back one more time for coloring of the woman's skin and for the highlighting to be put into the tattoo. Today I sat for 4 hours and towards the end it started to hurt like a bitch so I had to call it a day. I can't wait until she's done though. Thw wings have some blank areas around the black circles and such because that's where he is going to put in some shading.

Picture035.jpg