Anybody go all out for Halloween?

Not Halloween related, but I've always wanted to show up at a Star Trek convention in my Civil War gear and call myself a stray hologram.

<-- Nerd

hahaha stin, that is a quality plan mate. Here's my dry run for tomorrow-

n526175499_4610247_926.jpg

I'm heading to a Halloween party tonight. Getting wasted I suspect
I figured if I just tore a hole in the seat of my pants and wore no underwear, that would make a good scary costume

It's a bit weird that Aussies celebrate this anyway. To me it really just seems like we are looking for an excuse to get trashed. Which is fine by me anyway.

People will always find a reason to party if they want to bad enough. I was surprised to find out that I get the day off work for a horse race this coming tuesday :headbang:
The Brickyard Indy 500 is the biggest race in the US but it isn't a public holiday. I like how the Aussies have collectively managed to enforce public party days into the calendar year.

NICE.
im chilling with the missus and watching some classics; see hoe much bruce campbell i can watch in one evening.

Well I just came in from a damn good night of scaring. Unfortunately I couldn't get anybody to videotape the madness, I'm going to have to coordinate that a little better next year.

By the end of the night, it was like I was running a haunted house because people were coming back over and over with carloads of kids. It was a blast.

The best part was the adults that wouldn't come near me, and a few grown women who went screaming out of the yard. Priceless.

Well I just came in from a damn good night of scaring. Unfortunately I couldn't get anybody to videotape the madness, I'm going to have to coordinate that a little better next year.

By the end of the night, it was like I was running a haunted house because people were coming back over and over with carloads of kids. It was a blast.

The best part was the adults that wouldn't come near me, and a few grown women who went screaming out of the yard. Priceless.

:kickass: