Halloween

my mom said no kids came to our house (we never get kids...we even bought whole candy bars to give out)...I guess I should've replaced the lightbulb for the porch. Oh well

I was Hel, the Norse Pagan goddess, which of course nobody got. But the one group of people who did cheered and gave me uber candy.

I bitched about the lack of the supercool haunted house that's usually at an Episcopalian church.

Went to my friends' house. Watched the House on Haunted Hill (1999 with Geoffrey Rush). It's gorey and creepy. Went to the metal music channel on their tv, which usually has shitty numetal, but I caught the end of I, Voyager.

Then we talked about armadillos and went to sleep at around 4.

I had SUCH a fuckin' AWESOME Halloween....and I knew itwould be good.

I got super plastered and had a wicked costume and met a whole bunch of people and there was nothing too incredibly crazy, but it wa just an all around godo time. There were like 30 or so people there, and 90% of them were drunk....it was great. Everyone(for the most part) is so much more sociable when they're drunk. It's great. I didn't get an y action sadly, but it was fun shit. Partying is SO much fucking fun! I wish I lived on residence at college! Blast!

Stealer of Dreams said:
Went to my friends' house. Watched the House on Haunted Hill (1999 with Geoffrey Rush). It's gorey and creepy. Went to the metal music channel on their tv, which usually has shitty numetal, but I caught the end of I, Voyager.
Why is it that Halloween somehow seems to be connected to House on Haunted Hill? It was on tv in Sweden too that day... And as far as I remember the film doesn't have anything to do with Halloween, does it?