Halloween

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
So what are all you fuckers doing for Halloween?
I'm gonna have an incredbile Halloween. I'm 18 so i'm kinda old for trick or treating(though if I get drunk enough, early enough in the night I might give it a shot
icon_lol.gif
), so i'm gonna PARTY!!!!!!
icon_twisted.gif

I'm going as a raver. My friend and I are going all out on the costume too. We're gonna have it all: huge pants, tight bright coloured shirt, visor, huge beads, tonnes of bracelets, glow in the dark shit(sticks, beads, neckalces, etc), one of those animal backpacks, stickers on the face, my long hair up in lame-ass buns like MC Mario(I think that guy is MC Mario), a white plastic chain hanging from pants, all kinds of tacky bright coloured shit to hang from said chain and packpack, and the words "RAVECORE" on the shirt(which works nicely with an inside joke or sorts). The party is going to be going down at some chicks house with a bunch of my friends punk and hardcore friends. It should be good.
and......
of course i'll be wicked tanked!!!! Hooray! Vodka!

I'm going to party also!! With a group of friends and some other people. Our group of friends will go as the Addams Family! I will be Wednesday. I like wednesday the most, because she's such a narcistic person, and she always tries to kill her brother, Pugsly.
There will be a lot of liquor, so I think I'm going to get drunk :loco: haha.
I'm looking forward to it o_O !!
Have a lot of fun!!

Reactions: Captain Beard
I'm gonna go to a club to see Monsters of Metal (a band that play only covers with Mats Levén as a singer, the Talisman guitarist, the Therion bass player guy and no clue about the drummer). It's gonna be a lot of fun, that singer is great! :kickass:

who knows what the night holds for me, prob end up going to my friends band practice
haven't really thought about it yet but something will probably turn up

The Grad English department is having a big costume party. I get the feeling it'll be pretentious until everyone gets really drunk and then they all go crazy.

I'm going as a gothic psychobilly vampire cowboy. Hat, black metal t-shirt and trenchcoat, fangs and sunglasses and fingerless leather gloves. Should be fun

I'm going to put a desk together, and maybe scare kids. I can't drink anymore, the pills I take mix with them. :)

ct_thrash said:
jay and silent bob are going to a "party" in "virginia" :zzz: :cool:
Translation: CT is a virgin, and Chromie is going to fix that tomorrow night.
They will dress as Jay and Silent Bob. You two are weird.

"Translation: CT is a virgin, and Chromie is going to fix that tomorrow night.
They will dress as Jay and Silent Bob. You two are weird."

Freaks.

NoLordy Capone said:
I'm going to put a desk together, and maybe scare kids. I can't drink anymore, the pills I take mix with them. :)

Translation: CT is a virgin, and Chromie is going to fix that tomorrow night.
They will dress as Jay and Silent Bob. You two are weird.

dummy, we already had that "party" in a "tent" in my "backyard" in "texas" when chromie first came to "visit" me, before i "ran away" with him to "maryland" where i still am "now"

Oh, right. We asked for pictures, and you said no, I remember now. Good luck at the party, then. I assume you meant it was going to be boring. :)

ct_thrash said:
dummy, we already had that "party" in a "tent" in my "backyard" in "texas" when chromie first came to "visit" me, before i "ran away" with him to "maryland" where i still am "now"
I think that there should be quotations around "first came" also.