Halloween

retarded penguin said:
I'm going to see Behemoth.......and walk out on Six Feet Under :D
I wouldn't mind seeing that show 'cause Behemoth fucking slay the entire death metal world. Though Six Feet Under eat shit and i'm busy that night obviously.
How the FUCK can any human being walk into that show and see Behemoth and then have Six Feet Under come on anad not be bored to death after seeing Behemoth? Really! It's so funny when smaller opener bands are infinitely better and more talented than the "big" & "better" opening bands.

In conclusion, Behemoth fucking rules all and Six Feet Under eat dick. :headbang:

I'll go to one cemetary today. then tomorrow to another one. Nov.1st is so called all souls day. (which doesn't mean I normally don't go to visit the departed ones during the whole year...)

won't throw/or participate in any party.

Saturday I'm gonna get tanked and all will be well. The guy who's holding the party is in a death metal band too so his bands gonna be playing there too which hopefully will kick ass, since I've never heard them before.

Well, I was planning to go as part of a generic shitty hair band, but my friends pussied out, so I had nothing. But at the last minute, I found a black beret lying around and decided to go as a beatnik. I'm sitting in the library in a black turtleneck & jeans, playing bongos and floating with the universe, daddy-o, ya dig it?

I'm probably going to a friend's house in Half Moon Bay tonight to watch bad movies and drink.

Well, we didn't go to the gig eventually, played badminton during the day a bit and I'm in such a terrible shape that I said I wanna stay home. So we had the pumpkins for the jack-o-lanterns and the Nightmare before Christmas. I think we even managed to scare the newspaper guy in the morning. :devil:

i ended up going to a friends house with like 19 other people, sort of went trick or treating, but really it was just us walking around at night singing songs at the top of our lungs (from guns & roses, to aerosmith, to killswitch engage, to nevermore, to Iron maiden, etc.)

Strangely enough I did the same thing as Wolftribe...I spent the night with a couple friends...walked around and sang Nevermore tunes at the top of my lung (quite refreshing)

mmmmmm a little 11 yr old kid was making fun of my group for whatever reason, so i went
"SHUUUT THHEE FUUCCKKK UPPPP ORRR ILLL RAPPEE YOUU IN THEE ASSS... FOOOORR SSAAATTTTAAAN!!!!"

at the "party" we went to...hmmm...i put quackum's (like goldfish crackers) into the toilet bowl, and chromie put some into to the tank. that was about it.

...and nobody knew i was supposed to be jay :bah: ...i'm all poopy bout that hahaha

Toga parties fucking rule.
Take one white sheet. Wrap appropriately. Get shitfaced and hook up with ugly random whore. Then realise what you've done and escape. Into the middle of manchester. In winter. In a fucking sheet.
IT WAS COLD.
But ruled quite greatly.

Junkie, all your stories end with either "And then I realized the chick was ugly so I left and sttaggered around drunk" or "And then I woke up the next morning next to a redhead." You're in a rut, dude. ;)

I watched the Big Lebowski with some friends from school and got drunk and reminisced about the last few years. Wheee.

I built a desk, I scared kids. Oh, I blared Carcass out my front door to keep children away.