So, while you're planning your first week of May...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
...and setting aside Saturday the 6th to catch OC with Spock's Beard at Jaxx, you might also want to set aside Tuesday, the 2nd, and come out and catch Division with Gamma Ray, as well. You also might want to drop me a line and buy tickets for less than you'll be able to buy them at the door, or through ticketmaster.

Maybe. We now end this not-so-subliminal advertising, and return you to your regularaly scheduled forum. :lol:

Gamma Ray is one of my favorite bands, and I have been waiting a long time for them to come here at last. However, I have a vacation later that week and I will not have enough money to go. Also, it's on a weekday, and I want to save my time off for other things this year.

As much as I want to see Division rock out again and see Kai Hansen rock out with the Rays, I have to decline sadly :(

Snowy Owl said:
Gamma Ray is one of my favorite bands, and I have been waiting a long time for them to come here at last. However, I have a vacation later that week and I will not have enough money to go. Also, it's on a weekday, and I want to save my time off for other things this year.

As much as I want to see Division rock out again and see Kai Hansen rock out with the Rays, I have to decline sadly :(

Hey, I understand that totally - I missed ProgPower last year because it conflicted with a family vacation/obligation...

Maybe next time. ;)

Yeah, good luck man! Division rocks! And one of my associates will be in touch with you or one of the guys about doing an e-mail interview. He is also reviewing Trinity for our site. I'll be reviewing the 2005 demo, and I hope to review your live recording when it is ready!

Yes you are. :) And proud of it!

Well, I interview Gordon from IOE tonight. I'm going down to his home in Red Lion and I hope it goes well. I am sure it will because he, like the guys in OC, is a great person. I truly hope I get to spend more time with y'all in the future.

Remember, if I never saw OC and Division open for Helloween at Jaxx, the seed would have never been planted.

Snowy Owl said:
Yes you are. :) And proud of it!

Well, I interview Gordon from IOE tonight. I'm going down to his home in Red Lion and I hope it goes well. I am sure it will because he, like the guys in OC, is a great person. I truly hope I get to spend more time with y'all in the future.

Remember, if I never saw OC and Division open for Helloween at Jaxx, the seed would have never been planted.

Cool. Tell Gordon I said "hey", and good luck!

Snowy Owl said:
Yeah, good luck man! Division rocks! And one of my associates will be in touch with you or one of the guys about doing an e-mail interview. He is also reviewing Trinity for our site. I'll be reviewing the 2005 demo, and I hope to review your live recording when it is ready!

Thanks, to both of you. I guess we need to get moving on the next disc, too. ;)

OdinsCourt said:
I know. It's really affecting our ticket sales for Spock's Beard with all those other shows. :(

Hey this is Matt right? I keep missing your instant messages sorry. My names Ellis, we do in fact live in the same neck of the woods. I believe you already know my friend and guitarist Matt Knight, I drum for his band Eternal Winter. Im sure Matt's mentioned this before, but we would love to play a show with you guys sometime. We have a hard time finding venues with suitable sound systems, and we often get thrown on bills with bands of completely unrelated styles. Anyways, all of us in the band have seen you guys on stage many times, and we'll definitely be seeing you guys again. Keep up the good work.

Very cool. Yes, I talk to Matt from time to time, he's a great guy. You're in Hollywood, right?

By the way, the website in your signature is just awesome. Such an impressive design.

So, you ready for tickets for Spock's Beard yet? Let me know when you're ready, and if you know others who want to go please. :D

Hmmm...Eternal Winter...another band I will have to contact.

You can't escape the long arm...errr...wing of the owl! :)

Seriously. My wife and two of my friends and I are starting a webpage for metal, and we are focusing on unsigned acts. I would love to hear some of your music and hopefully catch a show, get an interview and review your music.

I am sure the OC guys will put a good word in for me...wink wink, nudge nudge!

Hey there Mr. Owl.

Our homepage is http://www.eternalwinter.com
Thanks for expressing the interest! We need all the help we can get as far as promotion and what not. At the moment we are in the studio finishing up our latest EP, hopefully that will be out early this summer. Most definitely we will be distributing copies of that out to labels, fanzines, other interested parties. We have a myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/riversoftwilight) that you can listen to samples of some older songs if you are interested. The samples are quite dated though, and they feature members no longer with the band, but it should give you an idea of what we sound like.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Hey there Mr. Owl.

Our homepage is http://www.eternalwinter.com
Thanks for expressing the interest! We need all the help we can get as far as promotion and what not. At the moment we are in the studio finishing up our latest EP, hopefully that will be out early this summer. Most definitely we will be distributing copies of that out to labels, fanzines, other interested parties. We have a myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/riversoftwilight) that you can listen to samples of some older songs if you are interested. The samples are quite dated though, and they feature members no longer with the band, but it should give you an idea of what we sound like.

I'll be sure to check it out! My name is also Matt and I am looking for hungry, unsigned bands from all over. I want to cover them the same way big metal 'zines cover bigger bands, or at least attempt to! If you want to talk about this more in detail...e-mail me at snowyowl1976 (at) msn (dot) com. If you want to check out some of my work, you can read my interview with Odin's Court and my review of their latest record on this forum.

Thanks! :kickass:

To go to the Spock's Beard show or not go to the Spock's Beard show, that is the question. It will be the first night my wife and I will be living in our new house, but it's also a chance to see Spock's Beard and to see OC do their Acoustic stuff. Decisions, decisions.