So who likes to.....

benny

Artifact Of Chaos
May 4, 2001
Seattle
www.myspace.com
fly fish here????

I just started learning to cast a few weeks ago and its really coming along well. The double haul is what I am hoping to be able to do at the beginning of fishing season :cool: Anyone here at UM like to go out and fly fish once in a while? Any fishing stories? :D

My brother is a HUGE fisherboy, but I rather go in search of a whitetail. He will tell you plenty of hugely eggagerated fishing stories.:)

I fished my with step-dad a few times when I was younger. He was very much into fly fishing, and it always looked interesting. I was just never the fishing/hunting type. I enjoy nature and walking in the woods but have no desire to hunt or fish.

Yeah, I enjoyed riding out onto the water in a boat...I just didn't really enjoy sitting in the sun fishing. Same goes for hunting, I enjoyed walking around the woods but hated sitting in a tree stand. I have patience when it comes to music or films and can endure them hours on end as well as sitting online, but I simply did not have the patience for fishing/hunting. :heh: