So whos already ordered?

Meeeeee, at long last. It might be weeks away but it is ordered so it feels like its on its way.

/me tells the Katatonia forum that he has ordered the cd. I just hope they send it to us a bit earlier than the shops get it. It's so friggin irritating when I preorder something and I end up having to wait longer than the people going to the shops.

/me slaps moments like that around with a big trout

The people who have ordered both. Can you actually play the vinyl or do you use it as wall pride..or decoration? Either way...it's cool of course.

Hopefully they still have the vinyl on Friday. I plan on ordering both.. I just have to open a checking account when I get my paycheck because I need a debit card.. gahhh The wait is killing me.. I WANT TO PREORDER IT NOW! AND I WANT THE CD TOMORROW!...jeeez.. I have never been this excited about an album.. I guess It is safe to say that Katatonia has taken it's place has my favorite band beating Led Zeppelin.

The people who have ordered both. Can you actually play the vinyl or do you use it as wall pride..or decoration? Either way...it's cool of course.

I can't play vinyls but I take pride in having them for some reason. I love the limited edition thing. I guess I'm kind of a freak in that aspect..:)

i'm ordering the cd when i have the monehz. not sure yet 'bout the vinyl tho.. i dont have a player for it on my room.. just in the living room and my parents would hate me if i play katatonia 24/7.. well my dad would.. my mom joined me at summer breeze so she is used to heavy music

I was going to preorder the vinyl but I decided instead to order LFDGD on vinyl. It's only €17 including shipping. I'll order the new album closer to the release date.

does the band get more money if i get i from burning shed? or should i just wait for the local licensor to release it in a mexican version?