So whos already ordered?

The people who have ordered both. Can you actually play the vinyl or do you use it as wall pride..or decoration? Either way...it's cool of course.

both here....

i ordered the vinyl cause in the last year or so ive got into collecting vinyl(granted i would hardly call what i have a "collection") but i just like to have it.

i have no vinyl player but i will soon.

Ordered cd and vinyl. I don't see the point in buying vinyl if you're not going to listen to it. It's basically all I listen to at home, got the cd for trips or if I want to rip for my laptop when I'm not at home.

I think this proves it, haha:
l_7c3e08251424488ead8f55c62734da87.jpg

Ordered cd and vinyl. I don't see the point in buying vinyl if you're not going to listen to it. It's basically all I listen to at home, got the cd for trips or if I want to rip for my laptop when I'm not at home.

I think this proves it, haha:
l_7c3e08251424488ead8f55c62734da87.jpg

So thats how Anders afforded a Mayones... all the vinyl they sold!

So, I tried ordering and got stuck. I got up to the point where it asks to confirm billing/mailing info (hadn't put my credit card number in yet, cuz that screen hadn't shown up yet). Anyway, I get up to the point to confirm my information, but there's no confirm button or anything. There are only "Add" or "Remove" buttons, and buttons to click if I want to change my info, but no confirmation button. I know I'm not retarded; the little dude on my sholder says so...:loco:

I was going to, 'cause I really want to Oo but my card is fucked up and it just won't work =/ I'll have to order Night Is The New Day it later when it's released =(

/me tells the Katatonia forum that he has ordered the cd. I just hope they send it to us a bit earlier than the shops get it. It's so friggin irritating when I preorder something and I end up having to wait longer than the people going to the shops.

This is indeed very irritating.

I personally think those of us who preorder albums should be awarded in a sense by recieving the album a bit early, even if its only a day or 2 it would be lovely :saint:

This is indeed very irritating.

I personally think those of us who preorder albums should be awarded in a sense by recieving the album a bit early, even if its only a day or 2 it would be lovely :saint:

Yea, that would be sweet. Some shops seem to try this at times..when they can. I haven't experienced it yet...I guess they make up for it by taking lower prices. Murr...still waiting for the new PL and AIC album.