So....who's doing what over Easter?

Bank holiday tomorrow and Monday = 4 day Easter weekened! HELL YES!

Plan to spend it playing Portal 2, going to the zoo, Lord of the Rings drinking game and continue listening to Blood Alliance until my ears melt :D

This has spiked my interest. What? :lol:

There are several to choose from but I think we're going for:

Whenever someone eats / drinks something
Whenever a hobbit talks about food
Whenever the ring is mentioned
Whenever you see The Eye
Whenever Frodo says "Oh Sam"
Every time Sam says "Mr. Frodo"
Whenever someone sings
Whenever there's a helicopter shot
Whenever someone utters the word "precious"
Whenever someone talks not in the common tongue
Whenever Frodo falls over
Whenever there is an Elf vs Dwarf moment
Any time Sir Ian McKellen is awesome.

:kickass:

Playing Conduit 2 and preparing for Gamebattles matches. Might listen to Blood Alliance while I play since they are both futuristic in a way.

Stay in and stuff my face with easter eggs and massive chocolate bunnies :D Lots of junk in the trunk for the tour.

There are several to choose from but I think we're going for:

Whenever someone eats / drinks something
Whenever a hobbit talks about food
Whenever the ring is mentioned
Whenever you see The Eye
Whenever Frodo says "Oh Sam"
Every time Sam says "Mr. Frodo"
Whenever someone sings
Whenever there's a helicopter shot
Whenever someone utters the word "precious"
Whenever someone talks not in the common tongue
Whenever Frodo falls over
Whenever there is an Elf vs Dwarf moment
Any time Sir Ian McKellen is awesome.

:kickass:

All at once, or just one from the list? I imagine all at once would put you in the hospital by the time Fellowship ends :lol:

I'm gonna be finishing my finals tomorrow and then making the 7-hour drive home for a week. We probably won't do anything special for Easter. I'll have to go to church :erk: But it'll be nice to be home and relax for a while..

I'm gonna be finishing my finals tomorrow and then making the 7-hour drive home for a week. We probably won't do anything special for Easter. I'll have to go to church :erk: But it'll be nice to be home and relax for a while..
is there something unique that you do in Easter? based on what you plan to do, it sounds like a very pathetic Holiday.

Easter is awesome. Everyone's happy cause spring is back and you eat tons of chocolate...and kids usually dress up for witches and stuff and go around asking for candy...kind of like a spring version of halloween.

Well the next 2 days i'll just be spending time with some friends, probably nerding through some games, then i'll be with the family...mainly relax and get some new powers.

well when it comes to that part...I did say KIDS dress up for witches and go around asking for candy...anyway I love easter, bunnies and chocolate, doesn't that make you happy:D

well when it comes to that part...I did say KIDS dress up for witches and go around asking for candy...anyway I love easter, bunnies and chocolate, doesn't that make you happy:D
Well, I know very little about that holiday dude so I don't think it can make me happy. Hence I created this thread.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/power-quest/680549-easter.html
I want somebody to tell me a little about the holiday and what you do in it and what it's all about. I've read about it on wikipedia b ut things are still unclear to me.

all I know besides the bunnies and eggs is that it symbolizes the birth of jesus.

We don't dress up and ask for candy in the US. That's only for Halloween here. :p Do other parts of the world do the whole Easter Bunny thing?

Not doing anything special, personally. Just another weekend!