So...... Who's with me?

while you happy people are busy flirting online, i think i'm gonna start taking down the names of those who are coming. later on i'll create a mailing list for ultimatemetal users going to tuska, that i'm gonna use to effectively organize the whole meeting/camping/wild lovemaking process. and if you think this is just my pathetic surrogate for living my life without love, you're damn right.

@loli: nobody knows about the lovemaking part, they just pretend to. ;) but focusing on alcohol consumption is a very healthy and interesting alternative, so you rank high in my gayish pink list. :)

(kids, if you're reading this remember i sometimes listen to heavy metal and am therefore a really bad person. do not try anything i say at home, especially the parts involving a lighter, pineapples, and bears)

i want to go too :cry:
hopefully i can manage it somehow. i'd really like to go by car and bring along loads of beer, but i'd have to rent one or something.

rahvin said:
on that very day my pleas for help will be heard from miles around! let's make it some time in tuska, i'll bring some material. ;)
would you like some help? ;) I'll be bringing a 120GB hard drive and at this rate an mp3 player filled to the brim with all kinds of goodies. :D

ouagadougou said:
buy it when you get here. or i'll buy it for you, and give it to you when you get here.
* <3's Ulla :') *

In case I didn't mention it, tuska's not the one I'm worried about. Unless the tickets sell out before I arrive (which they won't, as they won't even be on sale yet as far as I can tell) there's no way in hell I'm missing it. Considering I'll be spending the majority of my time in Finland. It's the other festivals I'm a little more worrired about (mainly getting there and back, and if possible with who. :erk: ) Just wanted to see who else was keen on the 'out of country gigs' really.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Everybody loves ouga, she has a golden heart. <3
* <3's Loli :') *

ouagadougou said:
:oops: nooooooooooooooooo

i love you too <3
*<3's Ulla more :') *

Hearse said:
and ones again I feel left out *kicks the ground* :cry:
Awwwww :')

* <3's Lasse too :oops: *

C'mon people, share the love. :')

rahvin said:
i'm gonna use to effectively organize the whole meeting/camping/wild lovemaking process.
Does it have to necessarily be in that order? ;)

rahvin said:
and if you think this is just my pathetic surrogate for living my life without love, you're damn right.
Awwww :'( * <3's Rahvin *

@Rei Toei: I will look into your recommendations when I get home, though I have already done some research in this department.

@ All Of You: It's 2:30AM in the morning, if you don't like the long winded trippy reply.... THEN SUE ME! :loco:

i like the long-winded reply because the <3 sign appears in close relation to my name, and i might just faint now if it wasn't for the fact that i don't believe in anybody's love anymore, or at least not without huge amounts of pineapples supporting it.
as for your 2 questions: thanks for helping, you bring your stuff and i'll bring mine (mp3 player too i guess), and we'll settle all details later. and yes, first you meet then camp then have sex. try skipping the first part, you end up spending most of the time asking some girl (hopefully) "who the hell are you, again?". try skipping the second, you end up having sex in the middle of a busy helsinki street. try skipping the third and you're a fool.

rahvin said:
how do you rent a beer? :p

no really, you have to. don't you realise we haven't met yet, and you've been here since the beginning or something? *shakes head* ;)

:bah:

true, though, it can't be possible after err 2.5 years that i didn't meet a _single_ persom from these boards.

hm maybe i could rent/buy/ebay some old huge combi, ford granada style, and fetch some other ppl from central europe. that would possibly be cheaper than flying, we would have loads of good, cheap beer along, and an emergency place to sleep...

i second your renting-and-carrying idea, vc. try to bring forum members only though, or we'll end up having the whole of the northern hemisphere collapse to helsinki, next july. :p if you want to bring some friends have them register on here and become um regulars before. *hint, hint*

and yeah, it's an ice cream. it's always been an ice cream. i should never delude myself into thinking it's anything but an ice cream. :(

well only possible candidates from my offline friends would be a half-finn which isn't into metal and a grim necro metal guy who always has excuses for not going out somewhere (no money, no time, no holidays, needs to play console games instead...). so i guess that eliminates the chance of overpopulating.

Looks like far too many people would be at a Tuska-meeting for my liking, so I'll probably be in Finland a couple of weeks beforehand instead. :D Though since I barely know anyone here, this is probably of no concern to you anyway. But hi. :wave:

@rusty: you're a um member, so if you're there for tuska and you don't hate everyone so much that you'd rather suffocate yourself with a plastic bag than meeting us, you're in my gayish pink list. sorry about that. ;)

rahvin said:
i like the long-winded reply because the <3 sign appears in close relation to my name, and i might just faint now if it wasn't for the fact that i don't believe in anybody's love anymore, or at least not without huge amounts of pineapples supporting it.
as for your 2 questions: thanks for helping, you bring your stuff and i'll bring mine (mp3 player too i guess), and we'll settle all details later. and yes, first you meet then camp then have sex. try skipping the first part, you end up spending most of the time asking some girl (hopefully) "who the hell are you, again?". try skipping the second, you end up having sex in the middle of a busy helsinki street. try skipping the third and you're a fool.
a) :lol:

and

b) stop sounding so much like me. it's scary. :erk:

VultureCulture said:
@rahvin: i'm sure <3 means ice cream.
Oh no. <3 DEFINITELY = pineapples :D

Spike

Oh and wust-bucket must come too. :p

EDIT: Thusly he achieve's ascendency of the thread, and can now go to bed. Night all. :wave: 'Tis be half past three *yawns threatrically*

thank you so much, z. i'm collecting information and will start the mailing list at the beginning of next month, as soon as i have some time and my pink list has grown to include enough um'ers. :)

Oh yay, good work dear Z. :D
rahvin said:
@rusty: you're a um member, so if you're there for tuska and you don't hate everyone so much that you'd rather suffocate yourself with a plastic bag than meeting us, you're in my gayish pink list. sorry about that. ;)
But I probably won't be there for Tuska, that's what I was trying, rather ineffectively as it appears, to say. :p