SO! WTF is up?!?!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
What's everyone up to? Everyone seems to have died or something. What are you listening to? What are you watching? Been to any concerts lately?!?!

I was at Chicago Powerfest over the weekend (wishing I was able to go when Biomechanical played LAST year), Novembers Doom in NYC on Tuesday...

Lol, don't panic, we're all still here (I think...) - or at least I am... for now...

I haven't been to any gigs since going to see Muse in November (which, btw, was rather awesome). Unfortunately I missed a Porcupine Tree gig which I planned to go to cos I got the term dates mixed up :s and I really wanted to go and see Deep Purple (supported by Thin Lizzy and Styx - and it wasn't sold out, would you believe it?) but I couldn't find anyone to go with :(

Oh well, I'm going to see Dream Theater in June, that'll make up for it :)

...Oh, and since you asked, I'm listening to Neal Morse's "?" album. Really wonderful stuff.

gah you people and your fancy concerts...i have to go to Mass to see a decent one. only good one we got up here was Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Gigantour and Earth Wind & Fire.

I was at Chicago Powerfest over the weekend (wishing I was able to go when Biomechanical played LAST year), Novembers Doom in NYC on Tuesday...

I know they had a great time @ the fest shame you missed them last year.
Have fun tomorrow:)

I've been listening to a lot of black metal and a bit of Maiden lately. Other than that, soon finishing out the rest of the school year and looking forward to an Amon Amarth concert I might be attending in July.

Well me and Profskett went to see Jethro Tull back in March. Of course, there's the next Biomech tour coming up too :headbang: and Neal Morse in June, them Rush in October! As for listening, I just picked up a copy of Children of Bodom's Are You Dead Yet? from a charity shop, so thats had a few listens. Also listening to Creed, Dream Theater and Opeth.

I've been moving house.

Last gig I made it to was Biomechanical, (3IoB tour).

IIRC, my next gig will be Orange Goblin, followed by Biomechanical and BOA.

Also been busy organising a convention (www.game07.eu).

I've been listening to a lot of Ensiferum of late, but the new Elend album (A World In Their Screams) is currentlty on order. At last, a conclusion to Winds!!

I've been watching season 3 of BSG, and I now need to reppetatively scream 'WTF!?!' as a result of the cliffhanger...

gah you people and your fancy concerts...i have to go to Mass to see a decent one. only good one we got up here was Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Gigantour and Earth Wind & Fire.

When I first read this I thought you meant you're a clergy or theologian of some Metal Catholic Church. :lol:

I went to the Download festival for 1 day.. to see Turisas...

But Slayer were there too, and seeing Dimebags Brother Vinnie Paul was pretty cool... had a pretty cool time..

I'm going to Bloodstock Open Air for the weekend (camping), so that'll be awesome, and i'm probably going to see Turisas again on their Headlining tour, twice :D

Bought tickets for Machine Head/Trivium/Dragonforce/Arch enemy/Shadows Fall in Paris in november. They're there for two days by the end of november. got tickets for both days.

...YYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAH ! \m/><\m/

I'm all giddy and stuff.

Bought tickets for Machine Head/Trivium/Dragonforce/Arch enemy/Shadows Fall in Paris in november. They're there for two days by the end of november. got tickets for both days.

...YYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAH ! \m/><\m/

I'm all giddy and stuff.

Have a great time:)