Midwest Metal Anthem 2008!!!

DEADHEART

The Bringer Has Come
Dec 1, 2001
chicago,il.
www.edensfall.com
Ok... So it's not until August 22 & 23 but I'm already excited!!! Ray does a great job putting this thing together and we always have a blast!

What bands are you guys wanting to see on the line up this year?

I want Novembers Doom headlining one of the nights!!! :headbang:

And lets not forget Chicago Powerfest May 1-3!!! It's gunna KILL!!!!!!

You know who would be cool to get, is THE GATES OF SLUMBER.
Great traditional doom, from Indianapolis.
Big in the doom scene, headline many European doom festivals each year..

John,
You sure you guys want to play?
Don't you think people will get sick of seeing you guys?
I mean, when was your last show?

Oh wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I can't wait!
:kickass:

MMA2008.jpg

ANGER AS ART, EDEN'S FALL and ANCIENT CREATION are among the confirmed bands for the Midwest Metal Anthem 2008. The third annual event is set take place August 22-23 at J.J. Kelleys in Lansing, Illinois.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

ANGER AS ART
EDEN'S FALL
ANCIENT CREATION
MINDWARP CHAMBER
OTTOMAN EMPIRE
EBONMORTIS
PENCHANT 4 CHAOS
DEGRADATION
VICIOUS ATTACK

Festival promoter Ray Smith comments: "This is the third year for the Midwest Metal Anthem and the support and enthusiasm from the bands, the fans and the venue is better than ever. There is a real metal community vibe at the event. The bands are excited about playing and getting to know the other bands and fans. Plus, everybody gets a change to see a few bands that they know as well as some new bands that they may have otherwise not had the chance to see. This year, we have a good mix of returning bands from the previous two years as well as some great new additions to the lineup. We look forward to seeing everyone get together to support the metal underground".

For more information, visit www.midwestmetalanthem.com.