Midwest Metal Anthem 2008

DEADHEART

The Bringer Has Come
Dec 1, 2001
chicago,il.
www.edensfall.com
Howdy all. First of all, a big congratulations to Chicago Powerfest!!! :headbang: It was one of the best concerts I've seen in a long time, CRJ take a bow.

For those of you interested, MMA 2008 will be at JJ Kelly's in Lansing, Il on August 22 & 23. Here are some of the bands that are confirmed, more to follow over the next few weeks.

Ottoman Empire
Eden's Fall
Degradation
Vicious Attack
Ancient Creation
Anger As Art
Mindwarp Chamber

We hope to see all of you there!!!

That's the spirit! Hey! does that mean we can put you in charge of the after party!? :Spin:

Oooooh....I'm still trying to get my voice back, and get back into "life" mode from Pfest....ask me in about a week.....I may just take you up on it :)
We still have about 4 cold cases of beer just waiting to be drank, although I'm not sure that would be even close to enough from what I heard hehehehe ;)

Oooooh....I'm still trying to get my voice back, and get back into "life" mode from Pfest....ask me in about a week.....I may just take you up on it :)
We still have about 4 cold cases of beer just waiting to be drank, although I'm not sure that would be even close to enough from what I heard hehehehe ;)

lol... that's awesome! I'm planing on recruiting Rachel too!!!

I'm in for MWC, Eden's Fall (Have to start a pit to "pay" Ray back for starting one in my driveway), and Degradation (Have only seen Alex with SD).

I second the request for not having it during a fucking tsunami!

- R

Fuck the hotel....lets just have a Woodstock-esque campout in the parking lot across the street.

LMAO. That is an interesting thought. Think we could top the Woodstock vibe of CPF last year?

l_ad4701eaa176c0e89653457d8be486a8.jpg

Best part about having a 2 day show at JJ Kelly's is the hotel, you just gotta walk 10 feet and you're there. Not to mention the fancy Kmart across the street. :cry:

I don't think I've ever been to a store where they have armed guards at the door until I went to this place.

Never go to the Target in Cicero. They have guards at the door too in addition to surveillance cameras that line the entire store ceiling like a race track.

Tiny coffee that you had to wait 30 minutes for. :bah:

True. But it matched your tiny Heineken! I think miniature beverages are drawn to you. :lol: