Midwest Metal Anthem Aug. 24th & 25th

Here's the flyer:

MMA2007.jpg

If anyone is interested, we have added discounted Pre-Paid tickets to the website for the shows. They are $8 for single day and $15 for both days. You can purchase them via mail or PayPal.

http://www.midwestmetalanthem.com

Also, we have about 1000 color 1/4 page flyers that we are passing out to promote the show. They are good for $1 off at the door. If anyone is interested in helping out the "Street Team", get a hold of me, Ray or e-mail info@midwestmetalanthem.com and let me know how many you want and give me your address to mail them to.

We are really looking forward to the show. I hope that a lot of you can make it! :headbang:

I like the movie Willow.

Al and I passed out fliers for the Anthem after the Dream Theater show. Suprisingly, not too many people avoided the fliers. One or two were adamant about not having a flier, but the rest were pretty cool about it. And one kid excitedly told me about how he and his brother got to meet Portnoy after the Sam Ash singing. It's amazing what people will tell you about when you're handing out fliers. :D

:kickass: The party will be at the hotel right next door to the bar::headbang:

Starway Inn
2505 Bernice Rd
Lansing, IL 60438
(708) 895-7810

$37+tax for a Queen bed
$45+tax for 2 doubles

Otherwise, you could stumble a few hunderd feet and stay at the Red Roof Inn, 2450 173rd St, Lansing, IL (708) 895-9570

We're at the Red Roof. We'll be sure to wander into the Starway, though, where I've been to some pretty good parties before. Then again, the last one at the Red Roof ended up with a shopping cart in the room. On the second floor...

I'm taking beer requests as I will be acquiring a massive haul next week. Those that partied with me at Powerfest know that I don't mess around when it comes to the brew. Once again, I'll be at the Starway.

Can't wait to raise some metal hell with everyone! :headbang: