Midwest Metal Anthem Aug. 24th & 25th

Jose. Choke on a fish taco. :p

And you Snappy Wiener crew: you all torment me with your last show dealy. I can't go, and it makes me sad. Especially since Bavmorda is planning on adding an extra song to the set. I'm going to miss out! *cry*

Four more bands have been confirmed for the fest:

DIVISION (from Woodbridge, Virginia)

MIRROR BLACK (from Madison, Wisconsin)

OTTOMAN EMPIRE (from Madison, Wisconsin)

BLACK CASKET (from New Castle, Pennsylvania)

Here is the press release:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=72341

Current MIDWEST METAL ANTHEM line-up:

EDEN’S FALL
SACRED DAWN
DIVISION
MIRROR BLACK
RAVENSTHORN
OTTOMAN EMPIRE
BAVMORDA
SOULS DEMISE
ANCIENT CREATION
BLACK CASKET

The remaining 2 or 3 bands will be announced soon.

For more information see www.midwestmetalanthem.com

Division makes me want me to come. I downloaded a couple of their tracks a few years ago I think and I remember really liking them alot. I am interested to see who the headliner will be. Is Edens Fall headlining Friday?

Is Edens Fall headlining Friday?

Yes, we (Eden's Fall) are playing on Friday. However, the purpose of the fest is more about bands supporting each other and giving fans the opportunity to see a bunch of great bands all on one stage for a reasonable cover charge. All of the bands get an equal set length and are playing back to back with as little setup time as possible between bands. Who is "headlining" is not really all that important... It's really just one big party and should be alot of fun.

Besides, there is always that confusion about what time slot is "headlining" when 5 or more bands play. Is it the last band? Second to last? Who know??? (who cares!).

Last year was a blast and it looks like this year is shaping up to be just as good! I hope a bunch of you can make it out and "support the scene!":headbang:

Division makes me want me to come. I downloaded a couple of their tracks a few years ago I think and I remember really liking them alot. I am interested to see who the headliner will be. Is Edens Fall headlining Friday?

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. ;) We're going to be playing some new songs, and hopefully have some demos of new stuff to hand out so people can get a preview of the next disc...

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. ;) We're going to be playing some new songs, and hopefully have some demos of new stuff to hand out so people can get a preview of the next disc...

I figured you would like that. Plus you are a friend of Bryan and Roger which possibly means their attendance, which in turn possibly means my attendance as well. Cant wait to hang out with my PP brothers in Texas.

That suuuucks.

Luckily I get 1-2 weeks off every 4 weeks to come home so if there are any well placed gigs then, I can go.

BUT my parents are moving to Massachusetts a couple months after I go to new york.:ill: IE no good gigs for a while... Though I'll be close enough to NYC to hit any gigs that I'm absolutely dying to go to.