Midwest Metal Anthem 2008

What?! :guh: I was there even before things started to roll on Friday and I didn't see you at all Rebecca! You're a sneaky one. ;)

When I finally talked to Ray this week he said there was a lot of shuffling back and forth between the hotel rooms and the venue so you may have been over there or somewhere else when I arrived. Chris, Rob and some others were hanging out right inside the front the door so I said hi to them.

Didn't stay long enough to see the fog machine in action, or the imported lighting rigs I noticed in some of the pics. :D

When I finally talked to Ray this week he said there was a lot of shuffling back and forth between the hotel rooms and the venue so you may have been over there or somewhere else when I arrived. Chris, Rob and some others were hanging out right inside the front the door so I said hi to them.

Didn't stay long enough to see the fog machine in action, or the imported lighting rigs I noticed in some of the pics. :D

Ahhh, well I wasn't running much to the hotel that night, but it is possible I was outside on the deck and missed you. Bummer! Yeah lights were awesome...but another thing that played havoc with my camera! Grrrr. :loco:

I didn't go out into the beer garden, but if you were there when I walked in the front entrance there's no way I could have seen you (or anyone else there) because that patio spotlight shines right in your face when you come in the door. It's blinding! Then when I got inside the u-turn from bright to dim was overwhelming. I may not have seen you (at first) inside the room until the eyes adjusted to the cave-like atmosphere in there. ;)

Oh I should have said something about that. From a fan's standpoint they did look awesome...probably the best light setup I've ever seen at Kelley's! Totally worth the effort. Honestly the smoke machines were the bigger evil when it came to sabotaging pics. ;)

Oh I should have said something about that. From a fan's standpoint they did look awesome...probably the best light setup I've ever seen at Kelley's! Totally worth the effort. Honestly the smoke machines were the bigger evil when it came to sabotaging pics. ;)

Ok Cool! We wanted something that made it look more like a show than just a band at a bar. I got the idea from Testament. Simple white light, strobes, and smoke. It's basic but real fucking metal!!! :headbang:

Ok Cool! We wanted something that made it look more like a show than just a band at a bar. I got the idea from Testament. Simple white light, strobes, and smoke. It's basic but real fucking metal!!! :headbang:

Sure John... Act like it was all your idea. Had nothing to do with the fact that our guitarist Aron already owned all the lights! lol