Midwest Metal Anthem 2008

Will there be watermelon at MMA?

Perhaps he'll be more adventurous this time around and go for the Durian fruit.

It's a lot more 'Metal' than a watermelon.

Ha Ha!
OUCH!

durian-fruit-959585-sw.jpg

You know...and I'm being serious here...I almost bought some prickly pears this weekend. They were on sale at my grocery store of choice. They caught my attention because I remembered Amber's inspiring post. It would have ensued hilarity!

1374987974_879ea7a40c.jpg

The "opening" on this fruit is disturbing. :lol:

We all heart you Chris! :)

You know...and I'm being serious here...I almost bought some prickly pears this weekend. They were on sale at my grocery store of choice. They caught my attention because I remembered Amber's inspiring post. It would have ensued hilarity!

1374987974_879ea7a40c.jpg

The "opening" on this fruit is disturbing. :lol:

We all heart you Chris! :)

LOFL!!!!
That's very interesting and/or sad that you get reminded of Lotesto while standing in the produce section of the grocery store.

Look what kind of legacy you are leaving, Lotesto!

:lol:

Hey need help from somebody, I ordered tickets for both days at the beginning of this week. I haven't received the tickets yet and was wondering if I have to go to like a will call window when I get to the show tonight. I'll bring my paypal receipt just in case, I don't really want to pay twice :p

Good times this weekend, folks!

All the bands were pretty cool and all around a very well put-together festival.
Mindwarp Chamber never ceases to amaze me.
I love the new guitarist!

Thanks to Rachel for welcoming hoards of Metalheads into her room for the After-party. Those cookies rocked!
And I'm glad Rob got some education in the foreign languages. I'm sure that will come in quite handy someday....or everyday.
Ha Ha!
Unfortunately there was no fruit for Lotesto....at least that I saw.
:lol:

I had a good time Friday night, and made a new discovery (Lydian Sea), so it was a success. I bought a CD from them.

John, I'm sorry I didn't make it back Saturday for Eden's Fall (you and MWC were the bands I wanted to see most Sat night). But I ended up not coming for a couple of reasons which can boil down to me being old, and a wuss. If it's any consolation, your trivia contest / giveaway on Friday night was the most entertaining band break ever! "Put your shirt back on! I have to deal with that shit from my drummer! ENOUGH!" Hilarious :)

Ken

I actually made it to sunrise this year...LOL

Loooottthar!
The King of Metal!
Hope you found the key to your hotel room, there buddy!
Wut the Fak?

We would have stayed longer to hang out, but it's an hour drive back to Aurora and it was already almost 4:30 in the morning.
Next year, we'll get a hotel room like the rest of the cool kids.