So you chaps are in the studio today, right?

I just came back from the studio. We started at about 10:45. The drum soundcheck is done, ahead of schedual, so it looks like we're going to start recording tomorrow. The drums sound great, very fat and bright, just the way i like 'em. We'll be starting tomorrow around the same time.

Jazz...
louis_balfour2.jpg

Nnnnice.
promo_louis.jpg

Today we got one whole drum track and three... not so whole (damn you english speakers!!). I'm totally exhausted, sat on the drum seat for almost 7 hours... Tomorrow we're going to have a day off and continue recording on thursday.

Hmm, maybe we get some pictures from teh studio at some point... I didn't have my camera with me on sunday, but i will take a camera with me on thursday i'm going to the studio

Hello you all!

I thought i could join in, cause i´m the one who needs to sweat in the studio with these guys... Don´t get me wrong, I DO enjoy it! (at least been enjoying so far) Things are looking good so far and i agree with Mazah, the drums sound pretty nice! Hope they sound even better after the mixing in a couple of months!

BTW, I sent some pics to DotNoir who´ll post them here i guess...

Ok, 5 drumtracks out of 9 are done, way ahead of schedual (damn, i'm good), but we might record some bits again. So far i'm quite happy with my performance. Tomorrow we're going to start up at around 10-11 a.m. and hopefully mr. Executive Producer will show up too.

A picture marathon again:
Studio240305(1).jpg

The recorder...
Studio240305(2).jpg

The artist talking to the recorder...
Studio240305(3).jpg

The artist banging the drums
Studio240305(4).jpg

The artist banging the drums vol. 2
Studio240305(5).jpg

The artist banging the drums vol. 3
Studio240305(6).jpg

The artist banging the drums vol. 4
Studio240305(7).jpg

The artist banging the drums vol. 5
Studio240305(8).jpg

The artist banging the drums vol. 6
Studio240305.jpg

Another recorder... (that's me)

Mazah said:
Ok, 5 drumtracks out of 9 are done, way ahead of schedual (damn, i'm good), but we might record some bits again. So far i'm quite happy with my performance. Tomorrow we're going to start up at around 10-11 a.m. and hopefully mr. Executive Producer will show up too.

Oh yeah I will be there... And then you'll definetly have to record a bunch of tracks again. :D
The nazi arrives tomorrow at 11 o'something.