SOAD Tour!!!

i own some of their albums, it's interesting music but i haven't listened to them in years. not interested in seeing them live but if you wanna chase after teen-girls then there's probably no better hunting ground than a SOAD-show:lol:.

no, Justin Bieber only draws children aged 3 - 12, that's a little too young for me. when they get older (12-18) they start listening to SOAD, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Korn,...you know.

All i know is those dudes are angry Armeniams that live in the uSA. They seem to hate the USA so much yet still won't leave it. I really am not that big on the political type bandss

If I knew Daron Malakian was going to shut his ugly mouth and just play I'd go. His vox are horrible.
EXACTLY, hahaha. I still love the band, I only saw them live once, but it's no coincidence that with every album, Daron's vocals became more predominant and every album was not as good as the one before it. But really, I want a new album, more in tune with their original sound.

All i know is those dudes are angry Armeniams that live in the uSA. They seem to hate the USA so much yet still won't leave it. I really am not that big on the political type bandss

its for that reason i hate this scum band,they got some great music but fuck them pricks,same shit going here in australia,we save everyones asses and still get called racist when something dont go there way.

There is a place for politics in music. I got zero beef with SOAD and if you did your research you would realise they don't hate Americans rather they hate Corporate America. Big difference. A lot of their anger is justified too against the Turkish genocide of Armenians that I must say ONLY just got recognised internationally.

As for politics of Australia, our troops, our passive racist subculture and sad treatment of our indigenous people that is for another thread and time. Australia is a great country, truly the lucky country but sadly our isolation from the rest of world also means that are society can be incredibly myopic and insular in it's views.

Like any country we are far from perfect and have our skeletons in the closet.