Galactic Cowboys reuniting.

Never heard there music,I do remember the hype was enormous when they first come onto the scene,touted as the next big thing so to speak,something went wrong I guess,r they straight up rock?

Thrax: Straight from what the lead singer told me. Certain band members left to do their own thing and the sound changed to a more light rock sound from metal/hardrock and they lost much of their fanbase. Certain members were just not into metal anymore. The phoned in recording process killed the vibe and members grew up and got families. Me personally, I think it was Metal Bade but whatever. The first three albums where heavy and the rest got shitier and shittier. But yeah they did a world tour with Anthrax at one point.

SD: I only saw them once and they didn't play any covers. It was in 2011 I think.

Johnnie: Don't be a bitch :Smug: but seriously I'm not sure when you saw them. I didn't get to see them at all as a teen because they usually played 18+ clubs/events but my brother did a few times and he said they were zany. When I saw them in 2011 the were zany. Could have been a bad night or it could have been after things went downhill. I know they do have breakdowns in the sings where things are slow and doomy. I could see that as boring for some. The music from 91-96 is pretty supercharged so yeah...

PS: sorry it took so long to answer I don't have internet or reliable cell data at my new location yet.