Amaranthe Mechanical Illusion

Idk I loved the debut album and The Nexus is a pretty good song, but I don't like Mechanical Illusion at all. Maybe I need to give it another listen...

This song is by far a lot better than Nexus, and I'm sorry, The Nexus was exactly like a lot of songs on the previous album. What do you expect from a single?

This song is by far a lot better than Nexus, and I'm sorry, The Nexus was exactly like a lot of songs on the previous album. What do you expect from a single?

So... You've never heard of a single that sounds different from the rest of the stuff in the album?

Also - see new Persefone single... ;)

Forgive me if I'm incorrect here, but isn't the sound of "The Nexus" maybe, possibly the Amaranthe signature sound?
Did you complain when Led Zeppelin House of The Holy came out and it sounded like Physical Graffitti?
When Fates Warning came out with Parallels and it was so very similar in style to Perfect Symmetry?

Just saying