North American headline tour with Devin Townsend

:yow: WTF!!!! COB with Devin Townsend in HOB LA but not in House of Blues San Diego? Lately all the great bands have been skipping San Diego on their tours. Back in the day it would be no problem to road trip up to LA but now it is too cost prohibitive. There are a shitload of metal fans here that are getting the short end of the stick. This really sucks because these are the 2 acts I have been looking forward to seeing. If I make it to HOB LA it will have to be on a whim with some couch surfing. :OMG: :worship:

Setlist from last night's LA show at HOB; thanks to K-Man :)

large_upload.jpg

Can anyone let me know who played first at House of Blues, Obscura or Septic Flesh? I'm trying to make plans for tonight and I think those two bands are taking turns playing first.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I really wanted Everytime I Die....not AYDY. FUCK. I wish they would get rid of Downfall, they ALWAYS play that song and it's not that great. Also really surprised they aren't doing Silent Night Bodom Night since they always do that one.

got back from the Sf show, good shit. fans were obviously are you dead yet kids who didn't even get that into Children Of Bodom (yet of course sung every word to in your face hurrrr) but the show itself was great. pretty damn good set, good performance (alexi and janne killed the solos, alexi only improvised a few) and the drums were spot on except for a couple hiccups in ftr, cob and one more song i forget. at one point they had a jam on livin on a prayer and when they stopped playing hte entire crowd sang the lyrics and finished the chorus, which was really funny and good. all in all it was a typical cob show and very enjoyable and i really liked seeing the song Children of bodom (but of course they cut it off before the neoclassical interlude, oh well).