Soap

Wait. You hate California so to help with that feeling you go to Cracker Barrel?

"California sucks, but at least there's a Cracker Barrel on the way out of town." o_O

I mean I understand it when y'all out of staters think that this entire place is LA, San Francisco, Homos, and the Beach, but Jerry you've lived here for quite sometime. For fook's sake 30 minutes from your house (without traffic) is the biggest John Wayne statue I've ever seen.

5-john-wayne-airport.jpg

"After the Orange County Airport was renamed John Wayne Airport on June 20, 1979, the John Wayne Associates commissioned sculptor Robert Summers to create a bronze statue of "the Duke". The 9-foot (2.7 m) statue, created at Hoka Hey Foundry in Dublin, Texas, was dedicated to the County on November 4, 1982. Today, the bronze statue is in the Thomas F. Riley Terminal on the Arrival Level."

NINE. FOOT. TALL. DUKE.

Wait. You hate California so to help with that feeling you go to Cracker Barrel?

"California sucks, but at least there's a Cracker Barrel on the way out of town." o_O

Nope, never been to the one in Fontuckey or Victorville. Been to about almost everyone in AZ/Utah. Not even Cracker Barrel can act as a blooming rose upon this Spergnobyl wasteland.

Meet me in Victorville and I'll buy ye brunch.

Actually better yet meet me in Norco and we'll go to Polly's Pies instead. Best cinnamon buns around, I tell you what.

You should come out to Frontierland, the literacy rate is low but we put bacon grease in the water supply.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Meet me in Victorville and I'll buy ye brunch.

Actually better yet meet me in Norco and we'll go to Polly's Pies instead. Best cinnamon buns around, I tell you what.

You should come out to Frontierland, the literacy rate is low but we put bacon grease in the water supply.

:lol::lol::lol: