Soap

2mzmv5t.jpg

My soap preferences haven't changed much over the years. But I really came here just to comment on my favorite fabric softener, which isn't soap...but it's used with soap, so there. ENSUEÑO. I like it much better than Suavitel. Mexicans make the best smelling laundry products. :kickass:

Just took a mondo duke and used some great Paul Mitchell hand soap to cleanse my palms of any microscopic poop residue left during the primal act of seated crevasse swiping.* Citrusy, yet refined.

Real men swipe upright in order to not offend the gerbils.

Missed out on a 24pk of Irish Spring for 8.99 slickdeal that Amazon was offering a few days back.

As an aside reco - Check out Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Pure Castille for a palm lathering good time.

#SudsDownHornsUp

whatever gets my butthole nice a clean

also, I shit once, maybe twice each morning. Depends on how much hotsauce I use the night before.
Also hop in the shower to clean my hole. Every morning. It's the best.

Irish Spring (body wash) still rocks.
Bronner's tea tree >>>> peppermint.

I saw some discussion about shampoo here. My hair didn't start getting long and nice until I decreased my shampooing to once a week.

I use Aleppo soap 15% laurel oil exclusively for skin and Saforelle gentle care gynecological liquid soap for cavities *

Now you know me

* I have to order the latter online cause I can't abide the amused looks of the cashiers

Reactions: einride
Beekman 1802. Two gay goat farmers make my favoUrite soap, top reco.

As my Dad once said: "them goat fuckers sure do make a good bar o' soap."

Usually I just have whatever cheap as fuck Trader Joe's soap is available.

But when I'm feelin' soapy, hell yeah it's the gayman goatfucker soapbar.

I don't know if you're supposed to use the term "gay" even proper-like anymore, but they used to refer to their own TV show as Gay Green Acres so I think this passes the PC test.

And I fully support anyone engaging in consensual sex activities, be it animal, vegetable, or mineral.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Reportedly this is supposed to be some good shiet.

Picked this up last time I was at Cracker Barrel. The box running down Vegan sissies won me over in a heartbeat. Brick is huge af, and doesnt really lather all too well, but leaves me bathed with an air of superiority.

Nines_12197_ed453c46-0034-4a29-9b19-937b398adc21_1024x1024.jpg

I love the steak and eggs. Love me the grandpas big breakfast or whateves its called. and that raspberry lemonade is the bomb diggity

closest one is about 20 minutes up the highway

Reactions: Reign in Acai
there ya go. whoever herschel is.

I also like the special candy and soda pop they have. old timey type stuff. good shit