Soap

I recently switched to the loofah/body wash combination! My skin hasn't felt this rejuvenated since pre-pubescent times of splendor. Aurel, I implore you to do the same. One must take in to account all the damage one does to their skin with day to day interactions with the tarred and charred. Soot needs to be exfoliated from your facade to let your inner you shine through!!!

Irish Spring = A Country of Freshness in Every Bottle!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Speaking of tar, I'm currently showering with coal tar shampoo in place of body wash, for the eczema. Seems to be helping some. There's nothing like stepping out of the shower and smelling like a railroad engineer! :kickass:

Because I know your dad wouldn't have liked it very much, not as a Christmas present. Yes, I know. ;)

I would have been all for it if you were buying it for yourself/us!

I recently switched to the loofah/body wash combination! My skin hasn't felt this rejuvenated since pre-pubescent times of splendor. Aurel, I implore you to do the same. One must take in to account all the damage one does to their skin with day to day interactions with the tarred and charred. Soot needs to be exfoliated from your facade to let your inner you shine through!!!

Irish Spring = A Country of Freshness in Every Bottle!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

i used loofah before but i have one dilemma with them shits ... not sure where to keep it after the shower so it doesn't get fucked up and moldy really fast.

soap lasts so fuckin long

i have like maybe nine bars to go through before i have to buy more soap, it will take AGES

what's like a dude shampoo? been using all sorts of fruity smelling shits over the years.

just don't tell me Head and Shoulders as that's a dandruff shampoo.

I'm a dude and I use Paul Mitchell.
Lindsey Jacobellis uses it too.
We used it together once.

No, it's not.
I've been happy with that new Dove manly shitz. Got compliments (not that I had anything to do with the design and manufacture of the stuff) from chicks on the scent.

2mzmv5t.jpg