Soap

i keep really wanting to try this out, because my hair does get really dry even using conditioner

I've been hearing about it for ages, decided to give it a shot. (queue Oopma Loompa music)...

Day 5: Hair gel isn't overly needed, not due to omg slimy greasy hair, its just heavier and doesn't fly all over the place like normal.

What I don't get is 'washing clothes' I find them disgusting, and how on earth can a TOWEL clean your skin?!

Not a clue what "washing clothes" are. When I need to scrub then I just grab an old face cloth, soap it up and scrub away. Works plenty fine.

Ok, what the hell, here are my favorite soaps:

so fresh!!
11777_fpx.tif

The cherry blossom from Bath and Body Works:

41j6obTAa0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

and much like Cara, I also dig the Aveeno soap :oops:

We have Bath and Body Works soap dispensers all over my house! they smell good

I think I bought my mom a present from that L'Occitane En Provence place once, we have one of their stores in a ridiculously posh part of Toronto
if i semi-enjoy buying gifts for people at places like that, does it mean i'm gay?

ooh, I think I know where in TO the store is :oops: man, I miss TO....

No, it does not mean you're gay. L'Occitane is awesome!! Who wouldn't love their smells? I mainly use their awesome lotions,
but their soaps are FANTASTIC as well.

ooh, I think I know where in TO the store is :oops: man, I miss TO....

No, it does not mean you're gay. L'Occitane is awesome!! Who wouldn't love their smells? I mainly use their awesome lotions,
but their soaps are FANTASTIC as well.

I forgot you know this city! Its on Bloor west of Bay somewhere I think.

i didn't take a shower for the last 32 hours and I reek ... no damn hot water in the building.
my hair looks like Erik's too ... about to take to the sink and arm & hammer it

Neutrogena Men* products all the way bitches

*because men are a totally different chemical composition than women. I mean, come on

Milk and honey hand soap ftw!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Indeed Jerry, indeed! That's what is usually in our bathroom. Although, I had grown a bit tired of the smell and we've switched to some green creamy Dial that's pretty good.

A while back I got a mini sized bottle of Dr. Bronner's peppermint liquid soap to try in the shower. My conclusion? That stuff's for dirty hippies because it left me feeling and smelling like a dirty hippie. I did an experiment. Whenever I use the Dr. Bronner's and ONLY when I use the Dr. Bronner's, horrible BO ensues, even through my Mitchum for Women. If I shower with anything else, no problems arise whatsoever.

I don't know if it happens because it doesn't clean as well as it should, or if my body reacts to something in it, but dat shit makes me shtanky. That being said, it does makes for a wonderful surface cleaner to use around the house!

so how long does a bar of soap last you gypsies on the average?
I could have swore that a bar used to last more than a week years ago (or was it that I was shorter and thinner back then?)