Soap

yeah you need to get through about 10-14 days of occasionally nearly intolerable grease but after readjustment it got better than it was when i shampooed (at least for me)

i keep really wanting to try this out, because my hair does get really dry even using conditioner

i also asked my girlfriend about it and she suggested just using some all-natural $10-a-bottle shampoo instead but i don't like the sound of that really

hm

For soap, it's Burt's Bees citrus and ginger root bodywash; I have eczema, my skin reacts to almost everything. I use Desert Essence organic green apple & ginger shampoo and conditioner; need to condition like crazy after 4 years of colour damage thinning, finally decided to stop getting hilights

I use one of these:

600x450-meshsponge_476x357.jpg

But the thicker/rougher kind, the one that actually *cleans*

What I don't get is 'washing clothes' I find them disgusting, and how on earth can a TOWEL clean your skin?!

That's what I use too. I call it a loofah but really it's not, I'm not sure what the correct term is for those thingies.

Zomg I'm going to post some of my favorite soaps!

Minty stuff from Whole Foods
300_442731.jpg

Aveeno Positively Radiant - what I use in the winter when eczema strikes. It smeeeeeeeells good.
648_pd1755342_1.jpg

Perlier Honey Bath (sexpensive)
31H%2Bp2P6Z%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

These
clrngreenapple.jpg

And of course
200.jpg
because I'm a man.

Yes we do use them on each other, that's why I knew you were using this 'thingie' and how silly of you to post your favorite soaps!!
I already knew what you're using, I used it with you... in the shower.... amirite?! :oops:

I once worked with an autistic kid that had serious soap pica, he put play dough, string and other things in his mouth too, maybe I should have asked the parents about least toxic brands