SOB Free downloads, entire discography, merch

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
If anyone is interested in hearing all of our releases, this is the only official way to do so.
I spent a lot of time uploading artwork and songs on here. You can also buy every one of our albums and tshirts here, as well as digitally download high quality copies of any of our songs. This seems to be the only way for you the fans to get the stuff right from the source, and the only way that we can make any money from work and money I put into this music. So please stop by.

This also a way you can help us finally finish our album "A Beautiful Winter"

Because of economy and other financial woes, I have been unable to get back to the recording studio for the completion of "ABW"

If You go to our bandcamp page and download the full unreleased version of the first finished track of the cd, it will help finance the record. Here is the link. There is great artwork, full lyrics and additional info here to make it worthwhile.

http://shroudofbereavement.bandcamp.com/track/while-we-mourn

Come on boys and girls! Go in there and buy stuff to promote Sob!!!! We need to hear the new album, these guys need some support from their fans! :Shedevil: