Official SOB merch/swag

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Hello everyone, Seasons greetings, and thank Christ for a new (and more productive) year! I know this year sucked for me personally, and most people I talked with.
Anyhow, we (at least I do) have some ideas brewing, so let me get to it. As most of you know, it's almost 2011 and still no new SOB record right?
Well, I decided to start the year off with a sale, yup, a bundle sale...What does this have to do with the record, you may ask?
My idea ......is by selling our merch in larger numbers, maybe we can help finance the record with the proceeds, Maintaining most of the control of the recording, release and sales to myself,
it will ensure that we don't get fucked and it sounds and looks the way SOB wants.
Our last fucking came from nowhere, so I decided to not let that happen.
If we can make a few bucks and pour it back into recording costs, it will be out sooner and we will have more say about contracts and so forth when and if we decide to sign with another label.
Anyways, that is the first idea...prices will be like $35 in USA for all 3 of our releases and the choice of one of the 2 remaining t-shirt designs we have in stock.
Prices will differ in Europe thanks to crazy shipping costs, but the merch itself will not change in price.

Go here: http://shroudofbereavement.blogspot.com/

Second idea. Because it's been sooo long between records, I'm thinking of releasing a 2 cd set of live stuff and unreleased songs and videos.
This is a fun idea and we have a few things that never got released proper, so here's the big chance!
Of course, i am still this over in my head, but any ideas are welcome, so shoot your ideas in this here forum please.

Talk amongst yourselfs...all 3 of you lol.

Yeah yeah, I know, I haven't posted in a long time, but it's a new year and this year will be much more SOB's year, I promise!!!