SoCal gigs the last week of April?

LowGuitar253

Basshole
Dec 6, 2002
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
Hi,

Any word on Maidens gigs in S. California during the last week of April? Losfer Words and I will be visiting the Anaheim area from April 26 through May 2. With our luck the Maidens will be playing up here in Tacoma by then! :p

LowGuitar253 said:
Hi,

Any word on Maidens gigs in S. California during the last week of April? Losfer Words and I will be visiting the Anaheim area from April 26 through May 2. With our luck the Maidens will be playing up here in Tacoma by then! /forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

K, shameless plus here. Hey LowGuitar and Losfer, come to Tropical Tides Friday, April 4th or Cheers West Saturday, April 5th if you don't have anything planned. (both in Tacoma) I will be playing with another project at these places. It's not the Maidens :cry: but I think it will be a fun time. 80's metal at it's worst! oops! I mean at its' finest!!!!!
loco.gif
hehehe!

Hey, Doodoobubbachuck! That's cool....I go to Cheers West somewhat regularly...right down the road (OK, a few miles) from Losfer's house. A dude I know from high school (how many bad stories start out that way?) plays in Kry, who is basically the house band there.

I think I will come check it out!

PS. Speaking of 80's rock....we are heading down to Portland Wednesday night to see Cheap Trick(!) They sold out the Emerald Queen here in Tacoma (tonight) but there were tickets left for their Portland gig, probably because that show was not being sold on Ticketmaster. :)

Hope to see your non-Maidens show next weekend!

LG253