Social Networks?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never used facebook, but I think myspace is great for networking and stuff. What are other good music networking sites? I know of; lastfm, hxcmp3.com, audiostreet, and purevolume.

BTW: My myspace's are in my sig.

Facebook pisses me off in the sense that there are so many shit things that you can add -- and people spam you with invitations to these things.

I prefer Myspace. It's a good way to keep in touch with people.

There's a german rip-off of Facebook, like a register for students, the owners are a bunch of nazis, but it's pretty cool otherwise. I got to know my sunday footie people through it :)

I prefer facebook over myspace, with the exception that myspace is really good for music.

But for personal use Myspace seems so pointless to me, I only get friend requests from complete whores or spam from slutty women, and never any messages. The forums are awful and there's no interesting people on there.

I only get friend requests from complete whores or spam from slutty women, and never any messages. The forums are awful and there's no interesting people on there.

thats exactly why i hate those kind of websites, i hate when some random men send me messages where you can clearly feel that teh only thing they want is to fuck you... On my msn profile, i dont even have a pic of me, but still got some dumb messages like that so i had to use the option "do not display my email, and dont allow people to contact me".

I can't really choose, I mean I don't care all that much, you still get these people who take the same pictures in the same room with the same facial expression but at a slightly different angle. On myspace I get spam from people, on facebook I don't.