SOD - 20 Years of Dysfunction CD/DVD

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Over 3 hours of footage plus a bonus CD! Contains backstage footage, 5 mini concerts from around the world, exclusive interviews with S.O.D., many never-before heard "ballads", "fuck the middle east" video and a bonus CD of the pussy whipped bootleg from 1985 (26 live tracks!). $17.50 click below i ordered mine today

http://shopping.theendrecords.com/s.nl;jsessionid=ac112b801f43c86d52aca4464f1f986eb79691c8e30b.qQvJq2PEmlnva30N-BbQmkLz-ATzr6Lzn6rzqwTxpQOUc30KaNDNo6XKq6zInRmLa3mO8RbCpR0HoA5Qmh0KaMTNo6XK-kDvrA4Ka3aIqRnvp6iIpAjOp6jynQjM-AbJpgaLbhmNbxyKb38xf2bCpQPz8QfznA5Pp7ftolbGmkTy?category=8&it=A&id=10477

I know S.O.D. isn't looked upon favorably by most of you....But for those who are fans the dvd is GREAT!! I've watched it a few times already and it really does kick ass!! (The Pussywhipped bootleg is sweet too!!)

There's no smearing or insulting and Scott & Charlie's segments come off very good....Billy really is positive when talking about both of them.

Anyone who buys it won't be wasting their money!!

ThraxSA said:
Have SOD done enough to warrant this disk ????????

I'll have to get it tomorrow.

Did you guys see that Metal Maniacs Magazine (September issue)???
It has a HUGE Anthrax section inside, and this new S.O.D. DVD has an ad right in there with Anthrax...

I read this at sod-mod.com:

S.O.D. needs little introduction. The seminal band started during a break in the recording of Anthrax's Spreading The Disease album. What started as a quick release for Scott Ian, Charlie Benante, Dan Lilker, and the infamous Billy Milano, has become one of the most incendiary bands in the rock world. The classic album, 'Speak English Or Die', merged hardcore and metal into one genre, and has influenced countless hardcore, post-hardcore, screamo, and metalcore bands. July 26, 2005, a new DVD entitled '20 Years of Dysfunction' has been released. A CD will be forthcoming in the winter of 2005. (Source: www.megaforcerecords.com)

Check it out:
http://www.sod-mod.com/content/sod.htm

T_man357 said:
I know S.O.D. isn't looked upon favorably by most of you....But for those who are fans the dvd is GREAT!! I've watched it a few times already and it really does kick ass!! (The Pussywhipped bootleg is sweet too!!)

There's no smearing or insulting and Scott & Charlie's segments come off very good....Billy really is positive when talking about both of them.

Anyone who buys it won't be wasting their money!!

S.O.D. is looked upon with great favor by many Anthrax fans. It's Milanos mouth that isn't.

I picked it up and was surprised too at how buddy/buddy he was about Scott and Charlie.

Further proof that he runs his mouth just so you'll never forget him, M.O.D. or S.O.D. The man is a publicity machine!

After the whole Dimebag thing, It wouldn't surprise me if they started chilling out a bit with the bashing. Look at Dime and Phil! Phil slung so much shit, and now he is sorry for not having made up when he had the chance. And as he said, the "Heavy Metal Media" exploits the hell out of fights between band members. It's like it's all the have to work with. Fuck the music and the good times! So-and-so called what's-his-name an asshole!!

ThraxDude said:
I read this at sod-mod.com:

S.O.D. needs little introduction. The seminal band started during a break in the recording of Anthrax's Spreading The Disease album. What started as a quick release for Scott Ian, Charlie Benante, Dan Lilker, and the infamous Billy Milano, has become one of the most incendiary bands in the rock world. The classic album, 'Speak English Or Die', merged hardcore and metal into one genre, and has influenced countless hardcore, post-hardcore, screamo, and metalcore bands. July 26, 2005, a new DVD entitled '20 Years of Dysfunction' has been released. A CD will be forthcoming in the winter of 2005. (Source: www.megaforcerecords.com)

Check it out:
http://www.sod-mod.com/content/sod.htm

That would be fucking cool :headbang:

however it could be refering to the 20th anniversay edition of SEOD......

tattooedsean666 said:
how is the quality of the live shows- bootleg or professional?
It's not too bad. It sounds way better than Kill Yourself: The Movie. But what doesn't sound better than that?
Out of the 3 S.O.D. DVDs, this one is my least favorite. I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10.