S.O.D.- Dysfunction certainly is the word

thankyou for the review billnzimmer i thought i would read it when i saw that it was SOD as i am an early ANTHRAX and SOD fan. Anyway i have never read a more bizarre series of posts . Why write a review if as soon as you do you are insulted so.I think your insulters should realise and understand how sad a world and our taste in music would be if we all listened to the same bands and had the same opinion of them. Surely this must be or else we would all be sad individuals as metalcarl is making himself sound.

thankyou for the review billnzimmer i thought i would read it when i saw that it was SOD as i am an early ANTHRAX and SOD fan. Anyway i have never read a more bizarre series of posts . Why write a review if as soon as you do you are insulted so.I think your insulters should realise and understand how sad a world and our taste in music would be if we all listened to the same bands and had the same opinion of them. Surely this must be or else we would all be sad individuals as metalcarl is making himself sound.

The true irony is, at no point in the review did I make any negative comment regarding the music of either S.O.D or Anthrax, apart from a throwaway comment about the production values on Speak English Or Die, and that I actually gave the DVD 7 out of 10, which on the official (but now defunct) Ultimate Metal scoring system constituted a respectable score. I may have been slightly harsh on Billy Milano himself, but his subsequent post simply cemented in my mind that he is an irratable, childish cunt (pardon my french).

However, this is the internet, so perhaps I was a bit naive to think that any critique of my review would be based on what was actually there to read, given the level of literacy displayed by some of those who did voice their dislike of my opinion (at this point I apologise to anyone who did wax negatively who's first language is not English, however that is the only reason I can accept for the awful mutilations of the language featured in some of the posts above).

Fortunately though, I don't really give a fuck, I have much more important things in my life to concern myself with, although it is nice to know that my opinion is appreciated, regardless of whether you actually agree with it.

I may have been slightly harsh on Billy Milano himself, but his subsequent post simply cemented in my mind that he is an irratable, childish cunt (pardon my french).

While this is a little late, I liked your review. I don't see what Bill's problem is; half the appeal of SOD (and later MOD) is what an unlikely and atypical frontman he makes. There are many occasions where he is quite simply incompetent, and just plain doesn't fucking care. That - to me - is the very ESSENCE of what made SOD a classic. They did what they wanted to do, and even if they couldn't quite do it perfectly, they did what they could and anyone who didn't like it could fuck off. Nobody's perfect. We don't have to pretend.

But when you get your panties in a twist over a review, the not caring part - the part that made it cool - goes away. So Mr. Milano, please, get the hell over it. Because we need that "who the fuck cares" attitude EVEN MORE today.