Sodom announces "Epitome of Torture

not sold on the artwork at all. photoshopped to hell and way too busy.
It's gonna rip though. can't wait.

I'm going to disagree with everyone and say that I liked the cover art. If there was a good quality poster with that art, I'd be all over it.

I... don't hate it. Song is a tiny bit weaker than what we've heard from Sodom. The drummer hasn't done anything to change my opinion on him though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Underwhelming to say the least. Only outstanding thing was the vocals. That said, I really expected much more... Let's hope the rest is better.

love it! fuck yeah.
Reminded me of storm raging up from the last one. sounded a bit more old school that most of the last album though.

The title track is okay.
I listened to the first three and skimmed through the rest, not really feeling it. It's just all kinda blending together.

It lacks all the catchy hooks and density that Sodom have been working on over the past few years. They've either slacked off, rushed it, or simply decided to go back to basics and write bland, uninspired riffing with none of the Sodom flair that we've come to expect. It still has it's moments, but it's really, really fucking disappointing. To say I'm upset by this doesn't even cut it.