Sodom coming back to BB Kings

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
I know there are a couple Sodom fans lingering around here. It was just posted on BB Kings website that Sodom and Immolation will be teaming up for a show on August 10, 2006. It is being billed as Sodom's only North American show.

I just recently saw the German thrash legends on tour with Finntroll. That was a great package. Looking forward to this one as well.

Interesting. I saw them with Finntroll too, and they were much better than I expected. Was funny how quickly B.B. Kings yanked their name from the marquee, though. I went outside between Finntroll and Sodom and it was already changed. Never thought of 42nd Street as being particularly prudish.

According to a posting on the web site of the New York City venue B.B. King's Blues Club & Grill, SODOM and IMMOLATION will be teaming up for a show there on Thursday, August 10, 2006. It is being billed as SODOM's "only North American appearance."
:worship:
SODOM's self-titled album (view cover at this location) is scheduled for release in Germany on April 21, in Europe April 24 and in the USA May 9. The CD was recorded and mixed at the premises of an old friend: Andy Brings. The former SODOM guitarist produced the new album at his Midas Twins studios in Hagen, Germany, together with sound engineer Haan Hartmann, bringing out the best in the musicians. "Sodom" was mastered by Eroc, drummer with German rock cult band GROBSCHNITT. :worship:

UGH you east coast people are fucking lucky. Can they not at least ONCE come to California? I'd kill to see this gig! I was REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY pissed when they went there with Finntroll as I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuge fan of both bands. Same with Overkill. They played here in Sept and hadn't been here in something like 12-15 YEARS.

TheWhisper said:
Heh, heh, you're all gonna get Sodomized at B.B. King's...:D

Maybe so, but Glenn's going to give us all VD at ProgPower, during the second slot on Saturday. :heh:

That's really funny about how quickly the marquee was 'edited' after Sodom's set....but it is B.B. King's, after all.....

AMBR said:
Interesting. I saw them with Finntroll too, and they were much better than I expected. Was funny how quickly B.B. Kings yanked their name from the marquee, though. I went outside between Finntroll and Sodom and it was already changed. Never thought of 42nd Street as being particularly prudish.

in case you're not aware, Disney owns 80%+ of Times Square now.