soilwork like nickelback

wheres the flame war??
zhfront.jpg

Who the fuck cares how heavy it is? It's good music. Just because it doesn't meet your criteria for "true metal" doesn't mean it's a bad album. You're closing your ears because you don't hear enough heaviness.

By the way, I love all of Soilwork's previous albums as well--they are all good in their own way. I hope they continue to change for the better so that they don't become boring.

Untill I encounter a group of six year old girls skipping rope, and singing "Black Star Deceiver", only then will I entertain the notion that Soilwork have in any way, shape or form become "pop" or have "sold out". NBC was an enormous step in the right direction for the group, as untill then, Soilwork were playing a very tepid and totally forgettable style of metal.

I think calling a band gay and nu-metal when they start writing mid tempo songs with infectious well-sung choruses is fucking stupid.
Find me a nu metal band that has these kinds of chops and I'll let your mom blow me.

I'd rather have Soilwork's sound evolve then listen to 5 albums that sound like Chainheart....

Natural Born Chaos was a natural progression from A Predator's Portait.

Soilwork have a more focuses song writing approach....and yet chop-wise they still play circles around most bands.

the album fucking rocks...

if you don't like change...go listen to fucking Bolt Thrower