Soilwork North American Tour '09

This tour has definitely been bumped up considering Peter just rejoined, this is the sweetest shit ever I cant wait to see them in NC

I saw Soilwork two nights ago and it was SOOOO fucking good!!!

Setlist was insane! Tons of stuff off Natural Born Chaos and A Predators Portrait and they even played Chainheart Machine.

Was so awesome seeing Peter back in the band and his playing was sick.

Sound was actually pretty bad but they ruled...ad I got to meet Peter which made my day haha

And I am so fucking there on Feb. 19th at the Chance in Poughkeepsie! :headbang: Can't wait to see Peter back with 'em, he's one of my biggest influences as a soloist

Saw them last night in TJs in newport, which is tiny and it was awesome. They are much the better for Peter Wichers being back, met Speed (always a good guy), Peter and Dirk and they seem to be buzzing, even when playing shitty dives to like a hundred or so fans. Sylvain seems a good addition too, some nice playing going on.

Wow.. the Chance.. my old stomping grounds.

I told Bjorn I want to work this tour... so maybe Ill see you fucking weirdos out there.

I'm glad I got the chance to see the classic lineup 2 nights in a row in 2005. I'm also glad Peter Wichers is back again. This should be a great tour, I don't go to many shows these days but I may have to hit the Hollywood show.

I'm glad I got the chance to see the classic lineup 2 nights in a row in 2005.

Same here, though only one night - was that on the Stabbing the Drama tour with Dark Tranquillity and Mnemic? Cuz that's the one I saw at BB King's in NYC, and it ruled