Chuck Billy on stage with Soilwork

I was lucky enough to witness it. I had seen him before. He was on the side of the stage and I was wondering if it was him or not. But when he started to sing I knew it was the one and only Chuck Billy.

I dont think anyone else knew who it was except for me and a few couple of people. I started screaming "Chuck Billy!!" and people looked at me like I was crazy.

very cool... and masakistjg, im sure more than just a few poeple recognized him... there's no mistaking the chief! :cool:

I wish i could see that!

Recently been feeding myself with Predator's portrait - awesome stuff

I can suspect Chuck was happy since he listens to them a lot, and i am sure Soilwork guys feel honoured!

Yeah, it must have been a real honour and peasure for them and a lot of fun for Chuck. PP is a great record, I don't like some of the newer material that much.
Am I mistaken or it wasn't the first time Chuck joined Soilwork? I think he did that in like 2001 or 2002- shortly after his illness. Was it "Follow the hollow" too?

Yes he did it once before at the San Jose gig the first time Soilwork was here. I think it was 2002 also. I saw Chuck standing there at Ozzfest when i got out of the photo pit from The Black Dahlia Murder and started thinking he may go join on Follow The Hollow. I warned the other photographers since they pretty much don't know Chuck Billy (except by name or band name) and told them to watch in case he came on stage. Which of course, he did. :D Since the stage is high and Chuck and Speed are friggin taller than all hell, I stood up on the actual barricade to take shots. FINALLY I got face pics! LOL They're not on my site yet, but will be soon. It was great to see him up there. Looked like he was having a HELLUVA lot of fun. He sounded very good, too!!! He didn't have a mic stand this time though, which I am so used to seeing him run around with. No one could really tape it I don't think... they were BEYOND strict with the photographers and the only videographer I ever saw all day is the guy that videos for actual Ozzfest. Would be nice to see it captured. :D It's nice to see the bay area metal elite come out and support other bands and shows too. Hope some of them will show up at the Heathen show tomorrow night too. Chuck = awesome

Heya all, it took me a few days, but I now posted 31 new galleries, including the photos of Soilwork with Chuck. I have a pic of him and Walter on the side stage too, hehe. Hope Walter doesn't mind. ;) I also posted my Thrash Against Cancer photos there about a month ago. Hope you guys like them! Oh yah, follow the banner below if you want to see the pics. \m/ \m/